Author Topic: Shoutout to Brian Page!  (Read 3417 times)

Offline fuzzy

thanks guys. Check out the most recent video I made from VA.  Going back up next week to do another.  The interview idea is one I need to also put in the mix.  B
If you think ahead and either use the mumble or some other, even more scalable option that still provides such wonderful functionality, then you might find yourself someday with your own Bitshares "show".  Over time, as the guest list grows from everyone's work, it will become easier and easier to hold literal virtual conferences. 

If your" show" becomes big, that in and of itself will be a HUGE reason for future "cloners" to honor PTS/AGS because there is no way of them getting onto the show (with positive results) if they do not.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline testz

thanks guys. Check out the most recent video I made from VA.  Going back up next week to do another.  The interview idea is one I need to also put in the mix.  B

Where to find this video? Do you published it?

Probably this one: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5370.msg71558#msg71558

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Where to find this video? Do you published it?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 +5% agreed! Go for it Brian :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I've been watching a few BitShares convention videos and I want to give you props for being energetic and clearly articulating the potential of BitShares.  Dan provides good information but Brian shines as a presenter.  Looking forward to more videos!

This is PRECISELY what I have been trying to get across to Brian and the team for quite some time.  Brian should have a weekly chat with different people in the industry.  Make it a situation where he interviews people and projects that might be awesome for bitshares, record it and provide it as both marketing content and educational material.  Brian's strength is when he is talking to people...we need more cowbell Brian.
+5%

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
I've been watching a few BitShares convention videos and I want to give you props for being energetic and clearly articulating the potential of BitShares.  Dan provides good information but Brian shines as a presenter.  Looking forward to more videos!

This is PRECISELY what I have been trying to get across to Brian and the team for quite some time.  Brian should have a weekly chat with different people in the industry.  Make it a situation where he interviews people and projects that might be awesome for bitshares, record it and provide it as both marketing content and educational material.  Brian's strength is when he is talking to people...we need more cowbell Brian.

+5% That's a great idea!

Gotta have more cowbell baby!  Where you at Brian?  What's happening where you are?

+5%, I wrote almost exactly the same thing in another thread -

On that note, having seen Brian in this Inside Bitcoins NY summary  http://vimeo.com/91758432 , I think he is very personable, speaks and comes across well. I think he would be great to present a 3-4 min weekly roundup of Bitshares and DAC-industry related news every week to webcam. (With BM occasionally doing pieces to camera on technical developments.)

He responded -

As far as the 3-4 min weekly round up idea, I'm already on it.  I interviewed on video all the core devs in VA last week about the project, what they're working on, etc and am now editing a 3-5 min video out of it, kind of a "behind the scenes with BitShares" video.   I'm going to do another in July at the VA tech corporate research center where the team is now focusing operations.  That will be a "Summer of Code" video. So while not weekly, it will be monthly.   I also got some short updates in Chinese and Russian and I plan to continue to film people using non-english languages as well, so we can share our videos with as wide an audience as possible.... B

Maybe some of those videos include him in an interviewer capacity?

But yes in terms of being personable & coming across well, I agree that he's fantastic, some Brian Page presented marketing videos would be awesome.

Offline yellowecho

+5% That's a great idea!

Gotta have more cowbell baby!  Where you at Brian?  What's happening where you are?
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573