Author Topic: A thank you to I3 team and the Bitshares community  (Read 4485 times)

Offline Agent86

• BTSX: agent86
    • View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% we are all so excited about whats ahead of us!

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline gyhy

• View Profile

Offline cgafeng

BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
This is a great times .  Belong 3i.
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
I would like to take a moment to say a huge thank you to the I3 team and the Bitshares community. We are quick to complain when things dont go exactly our way but we are all sticking around and there are a few good reasons for that.

Thank you for innovation after innovation. In a space that is only a few years old and where many programmers I know have no idea what Bitcoin is, *surprising actually, here we have a team of people who fully understand the blockchain innovation and its potential.

It is also fantastic that early adopters are able to invest and become stakeholders in the new technology. Every time I come across some extra money that I want to invest I cannot find a better company to invest in, and I would sent a bit of cash to angel shares.

I love the openness I3 uses when communicating with the Bitshares stakeholders. I3 has completely turned the concept of company hierarchy and patents and proprietary knowledge and copyright on its head! They have shown the power of a community and the power of working together on open source work. The strange part is that they have worked out how to make all of this sustainable and profitable. Revolutionary!

Thank you for the time and communication you have given to each member of the community. When I just started taking an interest in I3, I would keep bothering Stan with emails asking what now seams like very rookie questions. I also sent PMs and emails to Daniel. Each and every time I would get a personal response, and for people who I know are so busy that meant a lot to me. I have also worked with Brian on some tasks and he too was accessible and cool to talk to.

I have spent many evenings sitting at the fireplace deep in thought about innovation and the constantly changing world. I have always wanted to be a part of a great movement and on the forefront of world change and innovation. Being a part of the Bitshares community gives me that chance.

The services that BitsharesX will be able to provide the world will come with an immense amount of public good. It will provide stable banking services to the very poor, it will allow for increased access for all to markets, it will free people in countries with strict currency regulation to name a few benefits that stand out to me.

Thank you for pushing this industry forward at an accelerating pace and for all the time and energy you have sacrificed for the community.
I am sure the above speaks to the thoughts of many members of this community and not just my own.