Author Topic: Initial price for a XTS  (Read 27506 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
THe biggest ones, last time I looked, were BTC38 and the AGS donation address. I imagine Bter is very high, though.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Where do I find the explorer for the snapshot?

I would imagine this could be an exchange address, with over 20,000 transactions. Not sure if it is BTER.

https://coinplorer.com/PTS/Addresses/PvMga93tnLgmJuZnD43kSqVSbEcSTiywVu

Of course there is no way of knowing how many PTS the exchange was holding at the time of the snapshot, but 50K PTS I think are roughly 30M BTSX.

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile
Look at snapshot for PTS I think they are either the largest or second largest address. I wouldn't be surprised if it is something like 300M BTSX.

Where do I find the explorer for the snapshot?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Look at snapshot for PTS I think they are either the largest or second largest address. I wouldn't be surprised if it is something like 300M BTSX.

that means 6000 BTC(!), and on both exchanges the 24h volume is combined only 30-50 BTC ???
Could it be possible that only 1% is traded from the available supply? It doesn't make sense to me?
Except the majority of the exchange customer's don't have a clue they are BTSX owners...  ::)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile
Anyone know the % of PTS left on BTER at the time of the Snapshot?

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
~644 btsx per pts (1.28 not 1.33)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
So if I had PTS from the pts snapshot and it was initially 1.33xPTS is it now 500X1.33xPTS amount of XTS given to my key in the snapshot?

Would be nice to have this info available somewhere in the clear...
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline changematey

• View Profile
The secret will remain a secret as I dint leave any on the exchanges, just too much risk. In any case there is the huge sell wall on bter for 6 BTC, people on btc38 must be salivating/kicking themselves :P

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
when Bitshares X is official out expect to make withdrawals to your wallet without problem, our you can sell your BTSX for BTC if you think your profit is good enough OR arbitraging... (keep the secret safe please )

Offline changematey

• View Profile
I am a bit confused. How is even XTS being traded on btc38 or bter? I don't think we have a mechanism in place to transfer stakes to exchanges yet, right?
they are from the pts balances people had on the exchanges during snapshot

bter and btc38 gave the shares to the pts holders that they deserve

not like greedy cryptsy

so the shares are basicly IOU's until btsx launches
well that is a pretty risky move, leaving balances on exchanges.
I guess that is one of the reasons there is no price parity between btc38 and bter. One is running away with the price while other is stable.
Though the thing which is confusing me most is how the buyers are going to transfer their stakes?

Offline JA

• View Profile
I am a bit confused. How is even XTS being traded on btc38 or bter? I don't think we have a mechanism in place to transfer stakes to exchanges yet, right?
they are from the pts balances people had on the exchanges during snapshot

bter and btc38 gave the shares to the pts holders that they deserve

not like greedy cryptsy

so the shares are basicly IOU's until btsx launches

Offline changematey

• View Profile

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
Guys, keep in mind Adam is doing something really good here. He is a supporter not the FUDder, many see him as. What he is bringing is the viewpoint of all the outsiders. The questions he ask are questions people interested and unfamiliar with BTSX will ask. That said Invictus needs to start investing heavily in proper marketing. A good product without good clear documentation and marketing would not prosper.
+5%
+5% +5% +5%