Author Topic: Any ETA for Bitshares? And suggestion to admins  (Read 10008 times)

lzr1900

no need to use NXT asset exchange.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 12:17:44 am by lzr1900 »

Offline bytemaster

Right now the project is on its 7th Dry Run which is currently working very well with a block every 15 seconds, no forks worth mentioning, and 93% participation.

Based upon current results I would expect the codebase to be ready for version 1.0 any day now.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline GoldDealer

• View Profile
It's hard to monitor the situation around Bitshares, so if anyone can share a link to timeline or any other info about when the project is going to start, it will be very appreciated.

Also, I would highly recommend to admins to make some mailing list with news compilation, estimated dates and updates, I believe I'm not the only one interested in project who has not time to monitor all forums websites etc. It's really confusing - "old" websites are closed, and some threads I was monitoring before are not updating too.

And another interesting idea - why not use NXT asset exchange (for example) as trading platform, where current investors can buy/sell their stake before the project will start? It will bring more attention to BTS I believe.