Author Topic: do we need to merge the id chain of titan for each dacs?  (Read 1766 times)

Offline bytemaster

The features of Keyhotee will be reborn in light of TITAN and our other chains.

If I were a DAC developer I would automatically "air drop" account registrations for every chain I could find prioritizing duplicate names by registration date.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
afaik each bitsharesX chain will snapshot from XT and not only copy balances but also registered names .. that only holds for BitShares X chains ..
maybe we can expand the account module when keyhotee is ready.I think this don't need to fork the chain right?

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L00 上的 Tapatalk

Speaking of keyhotee...... :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
afaik each bitsharesX chain will snapshot from XT and not only copy balances but also registered names .. that only holds for BitShares X chains ..
maybe we can expand the account module when keyhotee is ready.I think this don't need to fork the chain right?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline alt

• View Profile
When I register my ID  at btsx, I still need to register at loto, dns, or other dac.
do we need to merge the id chain? In my view, this should have be done with keyhotee.
If (and only if) you have keyhotee founder ID  .. you don't need to register ..
I have miss the chance
It's just finished when I know this forum
:(

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
When I register my ID  at btsx, I still need to register at loto, dns, or other dac.
do we need to merge the id chain? In my view, this should have be done with keyhotee.
If (and only if) you have keyhotee founder ID  .. you don't need to register ..

Offline alt

• View Profile