Author Topic: bitsharesmarket.com DAC directory  (Read 4885 times)

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Please rename "BitShares Lotto" to "BitShares Play".

Refer the description here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KkaAnuM0a_YU2yMaeDSDiyNUv96c9TrYrCjKadC01yA/edit
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Pls could you update all bitshares PTS/AGS etc to *BitShares PTS/AGS?
This would be great! Thanks for your iniciative and efforts  +5% +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mint chocolate chip

Updated the pages to include links to the exchanges trading btsx.

updated. keep those corrections/additions/suggestions coming! thanks.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:23:39 pm by currencydebt »

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I'd take off "CX" and "FX" as it is just confusing and they are not actually in the pipeline (compared to lott, dns, voting, etc)
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Looking great!  This will be a wonderful resource & tool moving forward as snapshots and launches occur.

One suggestion I have would be under "More BitShares Music Information" is to perhaps add the Bitcoins and Gravy podcast? 
I really liked the interview with Eddie and Cedric and found it helpful in my own understanding of their vision, strategy and execution. 

Link: https://soundcloud.com/mindtomatter/bitcoins-and-gravy-18-silver (BitShares Music interview begins at 31:46)

Great work currencydebt!

Offline vikram

I am no longer working on .p2p for the foreseeable future, but rather on the core toolkit only; so you can remove me as a dev from .p2p.

This is fantastic! Given the DACs Unlimited involvement, is it appropriate to credit Daniel Larimer as the developer of Bitshares X? Is he the dev and they are the promoters? Or are they the official devs now? I'm not taking anything away from our main man, but as I understand it in legal terms, his role has been to develop the toolkit which serves as the open source basis for these independent DACs. Not sure how you want to handle that.
Thanks for pointing that out. I have gone ahead and updated the site to reflect DACs Unlimited as the developer.

Offline gyhy

• View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
This is fantastic! Given the DACs Unlimited involvement, is it appropriate to credit Daniel Larimer as the developer of Bitshares X? Is he the dev and they are the promoters? Or are they the official devs now? I'm not taking anything away from our main man, but as I understand it in legal terms, his role has been to develop the toolkit which serves as the open source basis for these independent DACs. Not sure how you want to handle that.

Currency debt, want to add BitShares Vegas, or BitShares sports betting. Essentially, truthcoin, or prediction market for sports bets, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads-up, I will add it right now. If you have any more info on it (I'll search for some info on the forum here) feel free to reply here or PM me.

currencydebt, ok to share this site on social media? B

Absolutely, have at it. Thanks for asking.

bitbro

Currency debt, want to add BitShares Vegas, or BitShares sports betting. Essentially, truthcoin, or prediction market for sports bets, etc.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
currencydebt, ok to share this site on social media? B

Offline toast

• View Profile
Who owns all of the bit asset at outset?  What if it's 1 oz of gold?

Nobody owns them at the start. They come into existence when someone shorts

What does all the x style chains will use x as their snapshot target mean?

Does this mean fx and cm etc will be honored 1:1 from bitshares x or owning bitshares x will give us a certain percentage of cm and fx i.e 10%?...

No guarantees about allocations because there are no guarantees about who launches it but I'm pretty sure I3 will honor 1:1 (but maybe add dilution? IDK ask whoever plans to launch it).
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

bitbro

Who owns all of the bit asset at outset?  What if it's 1 oz of gold?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
What does all the x style chains will use x as their snapshot target mean?

Does this mean fx and cm etc will be honored 1:1 from bitshares x or owning bitshares x will give us a certain percentage of cm and fx i.e 10%?...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
The site is very good. I got confused though...I thought that bitshares x will give shares to everything related to banking and exchange i.e xi,xv ... Is bitshares fx and cm other chains irrelevant to bitshares x? Owning bitshares x will not grant us shares in cm and fx?

All the "X"-style chains, like CX and FX, should use X as their snapshot target.

This is perhaps the most under-appreciated mind-blowing contributor to BTSX value.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
The site is very good. I got confused though...I thought that bitshares x will give shares to everything related to banking and exchange i.e xi,xv ... Is bitshares fx and cm other chains irrelevant to bitshares x? Owning bitshares x will not grant us shares in cm and fx?

All the "X"-style chains, like CX and FX, should use X as their snapshot target.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 +5% great work -- and minimal clean design -- i like  :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
bitshares market DAC directory

The site is a work in progress, but I hope this is of some use to the community. Please feel free to offer up thoughts, suggestions and corrections.

Very cool  +5%,  nice domain name too  :D

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

Wow!!! Great effort!   

bitshares market DAC directory

The site is a work in progress, but I hope this is of some use to the community. Please feel free to offer up thoughts, suggestions and corrections.