Author Topic: bitsharesmarket.com DAC directory  (Read 4884 times)

bitbro

Who owns all of the bit asset at outset?  What if it's 1 oz of gold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
What does all the x style chains will use x as their snapshot target mean?

Does this mean fx and cm etc will be honored 1:1 from bitshares x or owning bitshares x will give us a certain percentage of cm and fx i.e 10%?...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
The site is very good. I got confused though...I thought that bitshares x will give shares to everything related to banking and exchange i.e xi,xv ... Is bitshares fx and cm other chains irrelevant to bitshares x? Owning bitshares x will not grant us shares in cm and fx?

All the "X"-style chains, like CX and FX, should use X as their snapshot target.

This is perhaps the most under-appreciated mind-blowing contributor to BTSX value.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
The site is very good. I got confused though...I thought that bitshares x will give shares to everything related to banking and exchange i.e xi,xv ... Is bitshares fx and cm other chains irrelevant to bitshares x? Owning bitshares x will not grant us shares in cm and fx?

All the "X"-style chains, like CX and FX, should use X as their snapshot target.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 +5% great work -- and minimal clean design -- i like  :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
bitshares market DAC directory

The site is a work in progress, but I hope this is of some use to the community. Please feel free to offer up thoughts, suggestions and corrections.

Very cool  +5%,  nice domain name too  :D

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

Wow!!! Great effort!   

Offline mint chocolate chip

bitshares market DAC directory

The site is a work in progress, but I hope this is of some use to the community. Please feel free to offer up thoughts, suggestions and corrections.