Author Topic: Shares for Celebs  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
imho, the best way is just to destroy transactions fees. This way the funds go directly to shareholders and there is no potential corruption and no dilution.

I think we need to be able to release some equity via delegates (maybe not in first few months while shareholders are learning system) for things like marketing.

http://frog-dog.com/articles/detail/how_much_should_companies_budget_for_marketing/

As a general rule of thumb, companies should spend around 5 percent of their total revenue on marketing to maintain their current position. Companies looking to grow or gain greater market share should budget a higher percentage—usually around 10 percent.

Many businesses have failed because they were unwilling to properly budget for marketing activity. Companies can grow to a certain point via word of mouth, but after they hit a certain size threshold, they will stall.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
imho, the best way is just to destroy transactions fees. This way the funds go directly to shareholders and there is no potential corruption and no dilution.
which is not marketing.. maybe you can set a burn-rate of 80% and use the rest to print banners and pay for advertising ..

why don't you just start that project and give it a try .. let's see how it turns out

bitbro

Has anyone already talked about how delegates can use fees to fund marketing?

How about a delegate who pays celebs wit Bts to promote Bts?

How about a delegate who pays for billboards in nyc?

Anyway, just some ideas striking me right now. What are your thoughts for marketing with delegate money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk