Author Topic: Introduction and Question  (Read 4098 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I have been able to download a bitshares X wallet and register an account name. 

However, after doing some reading, it seems I don't have any bitshares anyway since I only made btc donations to the AGS fund on July 17.  Apparently this only entitles me to shares of upcoming DACs.

In that case, is there any reason for my to import my donation wallet file?

Your PTS will still be valuable, but not as BTSX. I'd suggest you consider buying some BTSX on one of the exchanges.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

However, after doing some reading, it seems I don't have any bitshares anyway since I only made btc donations to the AGS fund on July 17.  Apparently this only entitles me to shares of upcoming DACs.

Your PTS will still be valuable, but not as BTSX. I'd suggest buying some BTSX as soon as you can on one of the exchanges.

Offline bytemaster

Nope
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Keyser

• View Profile

Offline bitmont

• View Profile

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
hi keyser

the bitshares X wallet is released. you will find it bitshares-x.info

you can import your privat keys here. with pts i got now problem, armory wallet ist not function at the moment.

Offline Keyser

• View Profile
Hi all,

I am back to check in after having a very busy month of work.  My apologies for not being able to keep up with the updates.

So, I was able to make contributions to the AngelShares fund before the deadline using BTC.  Is there a link for a wallet now?

I have to be honest, I am still a bit confused how my donation to AGS fits in with the whole picture of AngelShares, Protoshares, and Bitshares X.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Yeah typo - my phone corrected it to unusual. Great movie by the way!

bitbro

Watch the movie "Unusual Suspects"

I don't think you got the reference...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Keyser

• View Profile
Actually it is "Usual Suspects", 1995. 

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Watch the movie "Unusual Suspects"

bitbro

So, "who is keyser soze?"

Offline Keyser

• View Profile
No, I use the moniker "Keyser" when it is available as a nod to one of my favorite movie characters, Keyser Soze.

bitbro

Max keyser?

Offline Keyser

• View Profile
Unfortunately I have not had as much time as I would have liked to research more, but I have read some blogs and forums threads.  I have decided to just send a donation to AGS using btc. 

Edit: I found the explorer link. 

Thanks for all the responses and help everyone!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 10:33:14 pm by Keyser »