Author Topic: how many ags do you own?  (Read 5026 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Think of it this way. If BitShares X is a success it will lead to high value BitShares developments, improvements, partners, etc. that will raise the value of all future BitShares DACs.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am still supporting developments via ags!

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Donation is over

It still has 10 more days... donation period for BTSX and Freetrade's LottoShares are the only thing that is over

because it seems that you get less per share if you donated earlier than today. but i dont know how profitable bitsharesx will be

Yes, it is much cheaper today because you don't get in on the bts x snapshot and also lots of people lost confidence because of delays
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bitcointalk

• View Profile
just trying to think whats a good amount to have that will make a difference significantly. earlier donors seem to have less ags, but they are involved in bsx.

if i donate now, i wont have bsx...but future dacs.

just trying to think whats a good amount of ags to secure thats within my limits .

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Donation is over

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline bitcointalk

• View Profile
because it seems that you get less per share if you donated earlier than today. but i dont know how profitable bitsharesx will be

Offline bitcointalk

• View Profile
just out of curosity