Author Topic: Trade DACs on the NHZ blockchain (BTSX, LTS, PTS)  (Read 11440 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Other counterparty and I were part of history - there is nothing unfortunate about that :)

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
yay! :)

I think I was just part of the very first real BTSX transaction on an exchange. :)

(Unless I'm reading the history wrong)

unfortunately with the same counterparty...sorry had NHZ just for 3...

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Now I can buy some LTS and have fun with them :)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
yay! :)

I think I was just part of the very first real BTSX transaction on an exchange. :)

(Unless I'm reading the history wrong)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Selling 1000 BTSX for 1M NHZ. :) I'm the only bidder. :)

Anyone want to try it for fun?

Offline pharesim

• View Profile
    • Horizon [HZ]
Meet you on STEEM

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Already have some NHZ. Umm is NHZ tradeable anywhere outside this platform?

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
Now you PM me to send you some NHZs, cause if you have to go and buy them... it is another 7-8 steps process...

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Now you read the next FAQ - how to add assets to the AE...  :)

The deposit page has the asset codes for DACxBTSX, but doesn't say how to add it to the AE. Nor does the FAQ.

UPDATE: Add Asset in the top right corner

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Now my account ID disappeared and says to send a message to protect the account. Oh my... A bunch of cryptic messages.
I sent you a message, so that warning disappeared, however my account ID is still gone.

You are pretty unlucky with your ID/accounts/tx these days. :)

Oh yeah, did you try it yourself? I'm sure this is a standard procedure. And yeah I got past all that, I just look at it from the eyes of a non-tech person and cringe.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I like the idea, and when I have spare time I could work on it. But my to-do-list is awefully long, that's why I offer a bounty for creating it.

Until then: when you're logged in there's a question mark in the top right corner which contains a link to the detailed NXT AE tutorial.

I deposited 1K BTSX, now what?

Now you read the next FAQ - how to add assets to the AE...  :)

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
Now my account ID disappeared and says to send a message to protect the account. Oh my... A bunch of cryptic messages.
I sent you a message, so that warning disappeared, however my account ID is still gone.

You are pretty unlucky with your ID/accounts/tx these days. :)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I like the idea, and when I have spare time I could work on it. But my to-do-list is awefully long, that's why I offer a bounty for creating it.

Until then: when you're logged in there's a question mark in the top right corner which contains a link to the detailed NXT AE tutorial.

I deposited 1K BTSX, now what?

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline pharesim

• View Profile
    • Horizon [HZ]

Meet you on STEEM