Author Topic: Trade DACs on the NHZ blockchain (BTSX, LTS, PTS)  (Read 11539 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I'm not familiar with NXT, NHZ, etc. So, how about you make the onboarding process a little easier.

I like the idea, and this is not actually hard for me to figure out (I'm tech savvy), but how am I to expect that non-tech savvy people will be able to come in and trade?

A good exchange makes it easy for anyone to join. That's why I suggested a good step by step guide with screenshots. Ok -- off to the faucet now to try it out.

Offline pharesim

• View Profile
    • Horizon [HZ]
Oh, sorry. Didn't know that the faucet is offline at the moment. Anyone who'd fizzle because of that can send me a PM with an account id and I'll get her started.

Not sorry about the missing "customer support". This gateway is nothing I'd make profit with.

Regarding the FAQ: of course I point people there, that's their purpose. The instructions are pretty clear imo (but of course I set up the whole thing, so that doesn't say a lot), what are you missing?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:16:40 pm by pharesim »
Meet you on STEEM

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Will do that too, but not today. Was working on this nearly 24 hours straight now. Someone interested in a bounty? ;)

Check the FAQ (top left corner of the site) to clear the basics up.
You need to get some NHZ from the faucet to deposit. The reason for that is that you can't sell or even withdraw the assets if you don't have NHZ.

faucet is offline... so, you have no clear instructions, and you just point people to the FAQ. That's some stellar customer support. :)

Offline fuzzy

I understand more options are good, but if someone has pts, btsx, etc, why should that person trade it on other exchange other than XT? I mean, by trading there, you're actually supporting the bitshares community and helping it grow so..

For the same reason(s) they trade it on bter

+5%

Many decentralized exchanges....yum
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:16:36 pm by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline pharesim

• View Profile
    • Horizon [HZ]
Will do that too, but not today. Was working on this nearly 24 hours straight now. Someone interested in a bounty? ;)

Check the FAQ (top left corner of the site) to clear the basics up.
You need to get some NHZ from the faucet to deposit. The reason for that is that you can't sell or even withdraw the assets if you don't have NHZ.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:05:09 pm by pharesim »
Meet you on STEEM

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I'm very confused. Can you put together a guide with screenshots for someone who say ONLY has BTSX, how would they deposit and trade it?

I can't get deposit address because I don't have a balance in my account? :) ... soooo how do I deposit?

Please do a step by step, you will gain a lot of traction if you do.

Offline pharesim

• View Profile
    • Horizon [HZ]
Added BTSX

So is it possible to see trade history / order books here at all?

By using the direct link in the op you will be right on the asset's page after logging in.
I will add stats to the block explorer sooner or later.
Meet you on STEEM

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Added BTSX

So is it possible to see trade history / order books here at all?

Offline pharesim

• View Profile
    • Horizon [HZ]
Meet you on STEEM

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Especially now that it looks like Invictus will not have any involvement with Bitshares X (the DAC will be launched by an independent group)

so is this statement false?

not for the evils...

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Especially now that it looks like Invictus will not have any involvement with Bitshares X (the DAC will be launched by an independent group)

so is this statement false?

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Love it. Especially now that it looks like Invictus will not have any involvement with Bitshares X (the DAC will be launched by an independent group). For legal reasons, I was worried before about using AGS this way, but now I'm all for making it liquid to trade on there.

I must have missed that. What do you mean I3 will not be involved in Bitshares X? No more Bytemaster behind Bitshares X? Who is going to further develop the product? Why are you in favor of making AGS liquid?

Of course Bytemaster is behind everything BitShares.
His team's role is to invent and continue to develop and evolve the technology.
This produces continuous releases of the free, open source BitShares Toolkit
Which, like the Flux Capacitor does for time travel,
is what makes profitable DACs possible.

(and annually creates dozens of new opportunities for independent entrepreneurs.)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Love it. Especially now that it looks like Invictus will not have any involvement with Bitshares X (the DAC will be launched by an independent group). For legal reasons, I was worried before about using AGS this way, but now I'm all for making it liquid to trade on there.

I must have missed that. What do you mean I3 will not be involved in Bitshares X? No more Bytemaster behind Bitshares X? Who is going to further develop the product? Why are you in favor of making AGS liquid?

Offline pharesim

• View Profile
    • Horizon [HZ]
Added direct links to the assets in the OP
Meet you on STEEM