Author Topic: Want to be a member on our Team page?  (Read 10330 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

k let me know who to publish as team member on site in next team page update run! thx

+5% can't wait to see how big the team has become

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed :)

He byte pls provide me list of team members I could add on the next run . Thx
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

bitbro

k let me know who to publish as team member on site in next team page update run! thx

+5% can't wait to see how big the team has become

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Puppies its very difficult to hide. If someone is determined (and resourceful) to find you - you will be found.
Unless you've used tor for all your forum connections and you didn't disclose enough personal information. And your choice of words cannot be matched to anything with known author(s). And so much more little things...

Anyway your choice not to share your personal information is completely normal. There is no need to make it easier for anyone to bother you.

I'm not paranoid enough to think they're out to get me, I just want to make sure they don't have a reason to.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Even i doubt  that Tor would be an alterntative to hide your identity! But not only from this point of view!
For me it's not that i'm scared that somebody could know my real name etc.
I love the way of working where just your quality of works counts and not who you're!
+5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Even i doubt  that Tor would be an alterntative to hide your identity! But not only from this point of view!
For me it's not that i'm scared that somebody could know my real name etc.
I love the way of working where just your quality of works counts and not who you're!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 10:54:15 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Puppies its very difficult to hide. If someone is determined (and resourceful) to find you - you will be found.
Unless you've used tor for all your forum connections and you didn't disclose enough personal information. And your choice of words cannot be matched to anything with known author(s). And so much more little things...

Anyway your choice not to share your personal information is completely normal. There is no need to make it easier for anyone to bother you.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
I am from China.
Should I apply for asylum?
Will it be safe in American?
Move BM to the bank please.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I think this thread has perverted itself enough that I am no longer grossly off topic. 

I haven't posted a picture and real name, mainly because I don't think I have actually helped in any important way. 

I also kinda don't want any of you to know who I really am.  In fact its really not any of you I'm worried about.  You all seem like pretty cool dudes. 

Its just that I keep playing the scenarios over in my  head, and as much as I'd like to believe that the US will do what the USSR did when they finally realized they were irrelevant, and calmly dissolved.  I'm not convinced.  I think there will be bloodshed. 

Perhaps we will be given a new class of sub humans to hate, or perhaps they will recycle the same old bogey men that have served them so well the last 15 years.

Either way my ultimate responsibility is the protection and preservation of my family.  I could care less for my life or my sacred honor.  I have no wish to fight, and no need to win.  I just want to not be trampled. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

merockstar

increase your security guys we will be all targets soon... ::)

hahah yep, i plan on going to st. kits or singapore

st. kits? is that cuba?

Mr. Mason Rodriguez, your presence is requested by me in this thread to please elaborate on why you choose those places, if you wouldn't mind. thanks to you randomly mention kitts, I'm now downloading the book Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life by Neil Strauss, who apparently has Kittitian citizenship. Strauss writes some good stuff. You should check it out.

a little digging has revealed that it's its own tiny little country.

UPDATE: Zooming in on google maps makes Basseterre look like a beautiful little city. I still wanna learn more about why you chose your choices, even though I've now learned a little about St. Kitts and Nevis.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:56:12 pm by merockstar »

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
wow. I had no idea this thread would get so much response. It's great to se how big the team truly is...so many people (not just the guys in VA) contribuiting! Awesome.   B

bitbro

No need to leave your Country  :)
The solution is in front of our eyes...

BitShares Insurance DAC  :P

Lol +1

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

No need to leave your Country  :)
The solution is in front of our eyes...

BitShares Insurance DAC  :P

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I also nominate merockstar for a position as team member.  He's clearly added content the website.

I haven't been participating in the dry runs.

You have been participating in other significant ways that count.

+1
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Not having any BTS will not make you a target ... will it?

Outing: i may have no more than 10k bts newly bought at bter .. although my userid indicates 'early adopter' .. proof me a liar ..
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 08:32:49 pm by xeroc »

clout