Author Topic: Dry Run 8 Delegate Payout Issues  (Read 1891 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Ok. noted that the rescan command did not generate output. So I think when that happens it's waiting for it to finish and when I hit enter again, it might have executed it twice. Perhaps that's what was confusing it.

I will only hit enter once and wait to see if it ever finishes, but been minutes now..

OK that was it! I refreshed and now balances are in.

So... moral of the story - synchronous commands in the command line will probably need some special handling so people don't call them twice.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
First I would try wallet _ delegate _ set_ transaction _ scanning  true.  Followed by a wallet _ rescan_blockchain.  Then for safety set wallet _ delegate _ set _ transaction _ scanning false.

When I do that, it just hangs...

maybe it needs a few minutes to rescan ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Nope. Same thing. I've even restarted it, as this happened before with regular transfers.

Offline bytemaster

So let's discuss pay outs here...

I can't figure out why the payment is still not reflected in my account.

What can I do to help debug this issue?

Right Click & Reload?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
First I would try wallet _ delegate _ set_ transaction _ scanning  true.  Followed by a wallet _ rescan_blockchain.  Then for safety set wallet _ delegate _ set _ transaction _ scanning false.

When I do that, it just hangs...

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Details:

The 6,000 XTS and 35,000 XTS were created by doing wallet_delegate_withdraw_pay krabbypatty krabbypatty <amount>

When I do wallet_get_account krabbypatty I get this in the delegate_info section (pay_balance was higher prior to withdrawal):

Code: [Select]
"delegate_info": {
    "votes_for": 50998374857,
    "blocks_produced": 118,
    "blocks_missed": 1,
    "pay_rate": 100,
    "pay_balance": 23794904,
    "next_secret_hash": "e83f1bb35a28829c04303c90ff69b496b77e93a0",
    "last_block_num_produced": 13074
  },

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
So let's discuss pay outs here...

I can't figure out why the payment is still not reflected in my account.

What can I do to help debug this issue?