Author Topic: BTSX on coinmarketcap  (Read 3255 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I don't need to see it debut in the Top 10; it will be just as impressive to watch it rise from wherever it starts.

Right, which is why we want it to start trading first so all the dumpers can get out. Right now the cap is inflated and there is no product. Nothing good can come of extra attention at this point.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I don't think it's doing any harm down where it is. Why not let them keep it until the thing is released and they have some data to add? Adding it then might be quicker if they already have the parameters. I don't need to see it debut in the Top 10; it will be just as impressive to watch it rise from wherever it starts.

merockstar

worst case scenario, if they won't take it down we should have them link to the wiki until the info site is ready.

+5%
please keep on eye out for this

will do.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg7811285#msg7811285

Offline toast

• View Profile
worst case scenario, if they won't take it down we should have them link to the wiki until the info site is ready.

+5%
please keep on eye out for this
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I just dont understand why they list it as soon as one single person asks them to. If they would add the supply, it would be ranked 4 with a marketp cap of 34mil. Would that be good or bad, value wise?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 09:36:06 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

merockstar

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
i made a post asking them to remove it on bitcointalk, but a dev post might be more persuasive

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.new#new

Offline JA

• View Profile
Can we ask them to take it down?
they do that with many qryptos
when its launched they add the supply to it

Ah ok great, thank you
wait i take it back ! sorry

these are dead cryptos
so maybe they will add the supply earlier

Offline toast

• View Profile

Ah ok great, thank you

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

I hope so! But at least at present location, number 366 on the list, it won't be noticed by many people for a while.

Offline toast

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
omg... who submitted it before we were ready with the info site?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads