Author Topic: How are bitshares distributed  (Read 1550 times)

clout

Thanks for the link, I get it now.

So there is no main bitshares blockchain, there are many blockchains representing different DACS.

Hamiltino, glad to you see you in the forum!

There will be many bitshare's blockchains for each DAC and each variation of a DAC business model. In the same way there are altcoins with minor tweaks to bitcoin there will be many alt-companies with minor or major tweaks to the bitshares toolkit.

merockstar

So there is no main bitshares blockchain, there are many blockchains representing different DACS.

correct, and each will be air dropped to whatever groups the dev deems necessary for a fair distribution.

EDIT: I should add, I think the undistributed shares are going to be left to the delegates to be put to the best possible use (right?)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 01:49:24 pm by merockstar »

Offline hamiltino

• View Profile

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline hamiltino

• View Profile
Hi,
Can someone tell me how the actual crypto-currency bitshares will be distributed. It seems to be being developed with alot of features that give it actual advantages over bitcoin, i am wondering how its distributed. This forum and the way bitshares works has not been well defined and i think alot of people find bitshares the most confusing crypto of all time.