Author Topic: Analyst Rating for BTSX: BUY  (Read 2711 times)

Offline raleit2014

• View Profile
The Business Plan using a currency--- under the umbrella of BitAssets and Bitshares is a brilliant move.
BTC is best in breed.
BitAssets and Bitshares is a new animal and is surely revolutionary and is also King of the Hill

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Did Ἀφροδίτη took your mind to buy your whole stake in just one day?

hahaha!!! I couldn't resist when I see market cap below $30 mil...

At this point we should be thinking about how to secure Bitshares and AGS. From there put it into cold storage and don't think about it until a Bitcoin is so expensive that you can't afford to buy one.

Security should be top priority!!

I take that back, there are a lot of miners out there who have bills to pay. PTS was being mined by people who probably have data centers and botnets. For this reason expect huge dumps in the first couple of weeks.

Honestly I can't imagine Bitshares X to be below $15 mil market cap but as I said I am not good in predicting short term trading... I really don't understand how people think that Bitcoin can be huge without a decentralized Bank like Bitshares X. So if I keep my bitcoins and they increase in value Bitshares should explode and should be very close in market cap if not more!... If Bitcoin fails then Bitshares would just dissapear.

Having said all that how low do you think bitshares x market cap will be once miners dump their shares?

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
well in the end of the day I am not very worried... Since I believe that eventually Bitshares X will reach the 1 billion market cap it really doesn't make much difference if I buy at 15 mil or 30 mil since I am not planning to sell a single one below 200 mil market cap...And if it never reaches those numbers...well i played and I lost...Although I doubt, since it really doesn't make any sense to me Bitshares X to be lower than Litecoin. I hesitate to mention Bitcoin because people will think I am crazy...

After 1 year in crypto I understand now that day trading has absolutely no logic...So either you believe in something really deep and one day you can quit your day job and retire in an island  either you day trade and most probably there is a point that you make a bad decision and lose a lot of money. Early bitcoiners who had the balls to keep their bitcoins when the price was going from $3-$30 dollars and back to $3 dollars are my heroes!

Why would you sell Bitshares X for dollars when you can lock your profit as BitUSD if it works?

The only thing to ever sell Bitshares for would be Bitcoins and that would only be if you don't think BitBTC will track with the price of Bitcoins. If somehow it does then why would anyone cash out?

You will also be able to do atomic cross chain transfers. So if you wanted you could just send your Bitcoins to another chain for arbitrage. At this point we should be thinking about how to secure Bitshares and AGS. From there put it into cold storage and don't think about it until a Bitcoin is so expensive that you can't afford to buy one.
I seriously doubt about this...I couldn't wait and wanted to buy some BTSX so I just bought on BTER... I bet you that tomorrow the price will be -20%...It happens to me all the time!!

lol...What did I tell you??? Exactly -20% today!!! It happens to me all the time...

I bought some today as well... You all know what that means now... Prepare yourselves...tomorrow -10%

Let the foolish dump them. Let the price get nice and cheap while the smart stock up.

I take that back, there are a lot of miners out there who have bills to pay. PTS was being mined by people who probably have data centers and botnets. For this reason expect huge dumps in the first couple of weeks.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:51:37 pm by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I seriously doubt about this...I couldn't wait and wanted to buy some BTSX so I just bought on BTER... I bet you that tomorrow the price will be -20%...It happens to me all the time!!

lol...What did I tell you??? Exactly -20% today!!! It happens to me all the time...

I bought some today as well... You all know what that means now... Prepare yourselves...tomorrow -10%

Did Ἀφροδίτη took your mind to buy your whole stake in just one day?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
well in the end of the day I am not very worried... Since I believe that eventually Bitshares X will reach the 1 billion market cap it really doesn't make much difference if I buy at 15 mil or 30 mil since I am not planning to sell a single one below 200 mil market cap...And if it never reaches those numbers...well i played and I lost...Although I doubt, since it really doesn't make any sense to me Bitshares X to be lower than Litecoin. I hesitate to mention Bitcoin because people will think I am crazy...
+5% .. you are not alone

After 1 year in crypto I understand now that day trading has absolutely no logic...So either you believe in something really deep and one day you can quit your day job and retire in an island  either you day trade and most probably there is a point that you make a bad decision and lose a lot of money. Early bitcoiners who had the balls to keep their bitcoins when the price was going from $3-$30 dollars and back to $3 dollars are my heroes!
+5%

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I am hoping that there will be enough liquidation at launch to temporarily depress the price a bit.  I am perhaps the worst day trader in the history of the world though.

If this gives you any calm, I upgraded my prediction to buy under 30Mil from buy under 15 Mil, late Saturday night /Sunday morning (in Europe).

I did not formulate it that clearly but what do you think I meant: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5606.0

I do not promise you won’t see any  -20%.  :) But most likely nothing below -33%.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I am hoping that there will be enough liquidation at launch to temporarily depress the price a bit.  I am perhaps the worst day trader in the history of the world though.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

*edit*  does anyone know what percentage of PTS was on bter and btc38 on 2/28?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 09:28:47 pm by puppies »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
"Crypto Analytics feels there is enormous growth expected in the next year."

They are in my head …