Author Topic: TITAN is not required every times  (Read 2217 times)

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
As long as it is on by default, that is critical.

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline Webber

• View Profile
The blockchain supports this mode of operation, it is simply a matter of exposing it in the user interface.

very good, intergrate this mode in GUI client is better.
Bitshares2.0 witness node:delegate.webber
Bitshares2.0 API:ws://114.215.116.57:8090

Offline gyhy

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

The blockchain supports this mode of operation, it is simply a matter of exposing it in the user interface.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline urbanpauper

• View Profile
btsx: urbanpauper

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
As we all know TITAN is real anonymous on blockchain,so no one can know receiver and sender of one trasaction by default.But I think set TITAN become optional is reasonable.For example,I make a deal with A ,and I want to open to pay 100XTS to A ,so A can't not to admit this deal because this transaction is open to everyone.
Moreover,sometimes we need to create a open account that every receive and send can open to everyone. I think TITAN is redundant for some  account that need to monitor by public .Like bts from AGS before 2.28.
So,if  receiver/sender anonymous or account anonymous optional function is very pratical.
+5%

Offline Webber

• View Profile
As we all know TITAN is real anonymous on blockchain,so no one can know receiver and sender of one trasaction by default.But I think set TITAN become optional is reasonable.For example,I make a deal with A ,and I want to open to pay 100XTS to A ,so A can't not to admit this deal because this transaction is open to everyone.
Moreover,sometimes we need to create a open account that every receive and send can open to everyone. I think TITAN is redundant for some  account that need to monitor by public .Like bts from AGS before 2.28.
So,receiver/sender anonymous or account anonymous optional function is very pratical. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 10:19:29 am by Webber »
Bitshares2.0 witness node:delegate.webber
Bitshares2.0 API:ws://114.215.116.57:8090