Author Topic: Waiting for Dry Run 9  (Read 2884 times)

lzr1900

We are working in some additional features to make the dryrun more useful...  Stand by Alert... Death Start Approaching:

aya,captain!

Offline bytemaster

We are working in some additional features to make the dryrun more useful...  Stand by Alert... Death Star Approaching:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 03:56:20 pm by bytemaster »
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline itnom

• View Profile
    • Bitsapphire - The web development group that makes disruptive startups happen
BTS X is the bread and butter of our ecosystem and needs to be a success so that our funding can go on once AGS ends.   DNS and Lotto also benefit from BitAsset cross-chain-trading so we are all on one team getting this done.

This.

The MVP is the complete feature set. All other DACs depend of these features. If those are not in the official first release copycats can easily get out there faster.
Back our bid as a BitShares Delegate! http://bitsapphire.com/Bitshares-Delegate

wallet_approve_delegate bitsapphire true

Offline gyhy

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
BTS X is the bread and butter of our ecosystem and needs to be a success so that our funding can go on once AGS ends.   DNS and Lotto also benefit from BitAsset cross-chain-trading so we are all on one team getting this done.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
I hold a different opinion.

I really think the dev teams should stop here to make this MVP more robust rather than adding the market features.

Putting aside the question of whether this version of MVP is good enough to boom the DACs, if we continue going further, how can we free toast & vikram for DNS and Hackfisher for Lotto, both of which are the DACs we have been waiting for so long.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:19:24 pm by heyD »

Offline btsfans

• View Profile
Waiting for Dry Run 9, waiting for market order matching
拷问3i !