Author Topic: also anyone mining mars coin be aware!!!  (Read 1774 times)

Offline onceuponatime

mining but no change in account balance I had it working then it just stopped even though i was still collecting mars coins with my miner there was no change in balance in my wallet missing a good 6-10 hours worth of mined marscoin. unfortunately the pools available curently are probably scamming, cant say for sure but they have yet to email me back only taking down any forum post i put up that had the word scam in it.

if anyone else is having this problem here is the place to discuss it i think... sorry that it is off topic

Yes, it is way off topic, and belongs in Random Discussion thread.
This is definitely NOT the place to discuss "mining mars coin"

Offline foxjohn637

• View Profile
mining but no change in account balance I had it working then it just stopped even though i was still collecting mars coins with my miner there was no change in balance in my wallet missing a good 6-10 hours worth of mined marscoin. unfortunately the pools available curently are probably scamming, cant say for sure but they have yet to email me back only taking down any forum post i put up that had the word scam in it.

if anyone else is having this problem here is the place to discuss it i think... sorry that it is off topic
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 06:46:26 am by cass »