Author Topic: might lose internet access- i'll be back  (Read 3072 times)

merockstar

update on this. finally got the bill. they did significantly overcharge me. and I will not be complying. I'm also probably going to report them to the BBB (although I looked at the company's BBB page and they have ALOT of unresolved complaints)

what gripes me is this isn't even a big internet service mafia company, it's a local yokel company.

they seem to be taking their time shutting me off. but yesterday I got a job. as long as the piss I used was the right temperature, I should have enough money to go through a different ISP. so we'll see how it plays out. in the meantime I sit here wondering when they're gonna do it.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
You're a big contributor to the community merockstar.  Don't let the Internet Service Mafia shake you down.  Stand strong my friend !
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

LMAO

see you when you're back man

+5%

Good luck, hope you'll be back soon if not, been enjoying your articles, thanks for your input on my forum sales pitch yesterday!

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
liondani I don't know where you come up with this shit but I love all memes and videos you post. I still go back and revisit "people are awesome," that song 'stay awake,' really sends chills down my spinal.

thanks m8, and something different for you... ;)
http://youtu.be/ZsmeuC38nkw

merockstar

liondani I don't know where you come up with this shit but I love all memes and videos you post. I still go back and revisit "people are awesome," that song 'stay awake,' really sends chills down my spinal.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

merockstar

dear awesome people that I've grown fond of:

my internet service provider's billing department is incompetent. there's a 50% chance that I will get disconnected either tonight or sometime in the next week.

if that happens, I'll see you before months end hopefully.

Should we publish any of your drafts in the meantime?

everything I've been working on (that you know about) is final enough for the time being, so sure :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:23:42 pm by merockstar »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

my internet service provider's billing department is incompetent. there's a 50% chance that I will get disconnected either tonight or sometime in the next week.

Should we publish any of your drafts in the meantime?
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

merockstar

May your bandwidth soon return and the land of IRL leave you sane. Fare thee well my brave soul!

i dislike IRL-land.

I'm scared.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
May your bandwidth soon return and the land of IRL leave you sane. Fare thee well my brave soul!

merockstar

*fingersCrossed* .. (is that what i should say when i want to wish you good luck?)

sure is!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
*fingersCrossed* .. (is that what i should say when i want to wish you good luck?)

merockstar