Author Topic: [OUTDATED]  (Read 8492 times)

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
I see, you want me to sell you LTBCOIN and you will give me BTSx

As I mentioned, I have quite a few BTSx as well :) I appreciate your vote of confidence and encourage you to post your offer on the LTB forums where you might find interested takers. http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/would-you-trade-your-ltbc-for-bitshares

I've taken the liberty of making a post for you, based on the middle-ground rate of .0000225 (between the two figures you quoted) that makes it about 44,444 BTsx per BTC, so its about 3.6 LTBc per BTSx

I'm only interested in trading BTSx for BTC, as I mentioned I have plenty of both BTSx and LTBc.  I'm no longer interested in trading with you since we seem to have a difficult time communicating our intentions.  Good luck.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

I bought 47,000 LTBcoins and I did so well above the prevailing market price.
(Re: 1FFQw7nyzvC5X39pQ3ujUtA2idDWtMfXYt)

I am also ready to buy/send  you  additional 100-120 K LTBcoins at the suggested price of 3.6LTBC/BTSX.

If you have changed your mind, I will take it. It will be good, if you pay the agreed/suggested by you market price for those  TLBcois , but whatever. If you do not, I will just be screwed by just  another big crypto player.

S II

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
If 36,000 BTSX for 130,000 LTBcoins works for you, I will send you the first 1/3 LBTs right away. (just provide address)

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
Sure.
I think, I can buy 100-150K LBTc at those levels.
Do you want to make a deal and how much BTS X are you willing to sell (max/min)?

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
I see, you want me to sell you LTBCOIN and you will give me BTSx

As I mentioned, I have quite a few BTSx as well :) I appreciate your vote of confidence and encourage you to post your offer on the LTB forums where you might find interested takers. http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/would-you-trade-your-ltbc-for-bitshares

I've taken the liberty of making a post for you, based on the middle-ground rate of .0000225 (between the two figures you quoted) that makes it about 44,444 BTsx per BTC, so its about 3.6 LTBc per BTSx

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
Feel free to make me an offer, but I have plenty of LTBc and not too many BTC liquid thus my interest in taking one of the several offers that appeared and vanished.  Clout said he would PM me today, but nothing.

I will be buying the best sell offers (for LTBcoin) currently at the exchange(s).
So my offer is the neighborhood of ~168,000 – 154,000 LTBcoin/BTC
and ~0.000020 -0.000025  BTC/BTSX.
Adjust the above rates, if they work for you and post/PM me your offer.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Feel free to make me an offer, but I have plenty of LTBc and not too many BTC liquid thus my interest in taking one of the several offers that appeared and vanished.  Clout said he would PM me today, but nothing.   

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

So Adam, do you have BTSX/LTBcoin price  at which you are willing to sell your BTSX or not?

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

Sorry Adam,

I bought some with better terms than - 'You send first'.

I am still open to offers - BTSX for LTBcoin deals though.

usually you would make a counteroffer rather than just talking and ignoring PMs - you said you were trading btc for btsx.  I have BTSX in the quantities you were looking for and accepted the price you said was good.  I said prices wernt real, looks like I was right lol.   Where is the demand?

You guys have wasted enough of my time, let me know when you're ready to trade.

I bought what I promise to buy Adam, just not from you (but from slightly less arrogant sellers), if you read this forum you will see from whom and even how much. I never said I will buy X amount from each seller.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!

Sorry Adam,

usually you would make a counteroffer rather than just talking and ignoring PMs - you said you were trading btc for btsx.  I have BTSX in the quantities you were looking for and accepted the price you said was good.  I said prices wernt real, looks like I was right lol.   Where is the demand?

You guys have wasted enough of my time, let me know when you're ready to trade.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

Sorry Adam,

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
So I guess no deal today either? lol

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Well actually it's not cleared - in console history it shows one total balance, but when trying to send it - it's completely different.

I started a separate thread though. https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5799

That said, after the many hurdles, me and Simeon II finished our transactions. At first he thought I was slow, but it turned out it was those weird 30K missing transactions that took awhile to get to him, and never officially left my account (but they are gone for good from my account, since I can't really use them, I just don't see record of it in my console output)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
It seems it has cleared on my side after many restarts/clear history pending transactions / rescan. But this should be made easier for non-technical people. Perhaps a preventative care automatic rescan should happen every hour or so.

+5%

or a button somewhere on the client

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
It seems it has cleared on my side after many restarts/clear history pending transactions / rescan. But this should be made easier for non-technical people. Perhaps a preventative care automatic rescan should happen every hour or so.