Author Topic: [OUTDATED]  (Read 8495 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Finished transacting with clout - superb response.

With Simeon II, we ran into a glitch. I had 3 pending transactions, which are now gone. However he says he received them. The UI balance for me shows as if they have gone through. However in the history I see a different final balance. Oh my... which one do we believe?

UPDATE: I've restarted / cleaned pending transactions / rescanned / etc.

clout

Clout, we don't have to agree - Would you like to trade?  250k BTSx for 5.625BTC?

Yes, I am purchasing on behalf of someone else. I will have the BTC tomorrow.

Hmm, okay.  Its a little odd that you make an offer for a trade then need to wait a day.  Why didn't you just wait til you had the BTC for the trade?

if you say so. thats my offer. i should have the btc by tomorrow.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Clout, we don't have to agree - Would you like to trade?  250k BTSx for 5.625BTC?

Hmm, okay.  Its a little odd that you make an offer for a trade then need to wait a day.  Why didn't you just wait til you had the BTC for the trade?
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

clout

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!

clout

Its inflated because there are a huge number of people who felt trapped in Bitshares for much longer than they wanted to be, so i'm expecting as soon as you can easily move funds onto a market we'll see a lot of people cash out 10%-20% to BTC, which will depress the price quite a bit since Invictus hasn't done anything to market it, yet there's all this demand to get out.

Its trading 40% under its competitor nxt. Bitshares is better than nxt in every respect. I don't think you really understand how markets work.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Its inflated because there are a huge number of people who felt trapped in Bitshares for much longer than they wanted to be, so i'm expecting as soon as you can easily move funds onto a market we'll see a lot of people cash out 10%-20% to BTC, which will depress the price quite a bit since Invictus hasn't done anything to market it, yet there's all this demand to get out.

Yes, but also as soon as the funds can be moved, it will also be a proof this is working well, plus trading BitAssets will come online.

I actually believe this is a low price. I just invested too much in AGS, and now want to invest some in other things like StorJ.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!

clout

It demonstrates confidence that I'm selling some?

Frankly I think the current prices are inflated, you cannot deposit BTSx at BTer so the market there is a very shallow pool.  The prices looked quite encouraging, and honestly the software does look very good.

Remember, i'm one of the longest-running supporter of the whole project :)  I took issue with decisions made along the way so far and the areas that were prioritized because it was more risky than the original plan.  I'm quite happy with the system so far.

Its trading at a market cap under $30 million. How is that inflated?

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I also think I can buy cheaper in the coming weeks.

My posts are also more a vote of confidence for the product!

I sent you and clout a PM... no reply.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I also think I can buy cheaper in the coming weeks.

My posts are also more a vote of confidence for the product!

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
It demonstrates confidence that I'm selling some?

Frankly I think the current prices are inflated, you cannot deposit BTSx at BTer so the market there is a very shallow pool.  The prices looked quite encouraging, and honestly the software does look very good.

Remember, i'm one of the longest-running supporter of the whole project :)  I took issue with decisions made along the way so far and the areas that were prioritized because it was more risky than the original plan.  I'm quite happy with the system so far.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
clout, i'll take the other 250k of that deal.   I'll use escrow if neccesary but I think I have enough reputation to not need it.

Wow surprising confidence in BTSX/Bitshares from ABL...Good to know!

As I said I am also ready to by 250K,btw!

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
clout, i'll take the other 250k of that deal.   I'll use escrow if neccesary but I think I have enough reputation to not need it.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I'll buy 500,000 BTSX at 0.0000225 BTC per BTSX

Seems like a affair price. I can handle the escrow if you want me to.

edit: @ 250,000 BTSX  still fai deal, imho.

edit2: I can consider buying them if he backs off, btw.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:00:03 am by Simeon II »