Author Topic: Hey, BTSX delegates, come here.  (Read 19281 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
wallet_approve_delegate kpd-1

(short for krabby patty delegate)

I have ran in the test network and was in the top 10 for reliability. Please vote for me I intend to run 24/7.

Thank you! If you are a delegate who is also high balance, let's swap votes.

Cheers!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hey my friends,

let me quickly introduce myself:

- I am a long time supporter of bitshares (hero member)
- I participated in all 10 dry runs with delegates which successfully produced
  blocks >90% of the time

Latest updates on that are:
- delegates are registered with the blockchain and already produced several blocks
- the delegates are now out of the active delegates list and need some love
- they missed 1 to 2 blocks our fo 15 produced blocks (it was later yesterday
  an I hit Ctrl+C in the wrong terminal :))
- website is on the way .. need some more graphics before going public

Please also consider giving me some love:
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate xeroc-delegate-1
wallet_approve_delegate xeroc-delegate-2
wallet_approve_delegate xeroc-delegate-3
wallet_approve_delegate xeroc-delegate-4
wallet_approve_delegate xeroc-delegate-5
wallet_approve_delegate xeroc-delegate-6
wallet_approve_delegate xeroc-delegate-7
wallet_approve_delegate xeroc-delegate-8
wallet_approve_delegate xeroc-delegate-9
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:48:12 am by xeroc »

Offline spartako

• View Profile
wallet_approve_delegate spartako
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline happyshares

• View Profile
Hi folks!

We want to introduce HappyShares - the first and #1 BitShares reward program to you. Vote for our delegates and achieve pro-rata profit in BTSX.
At the moment we refund 50% of all delegate revenues back to our voters. A nice website is almost finished, where you can lookup
your earnings, stats and info. Online in the next few days. Stay tuned!

HS, I sent you a PM, how can you verify if someone voted for you? And is your rebate going to be pro-rated based on the voter size?

Hi krabbypatty, received your PM. Simply vote for our delegates: happyshares-1 to happyshares-10

wallet_approve_delegate happyshares-1 true
wallet_approve_delegate happyshares-10 true

The more happyshares delegates you approve, the more you can earn cause the rebate is going to be pro-rated based on everyones votes per delegate.
The current payout limit is 1 BTSX per trx signee address per delegate. So technically speaking we scan the blockchain, calculate all votes for our delegates and map the votings to the respective trx signee address. From this we calculate the shares for every voter. Once the delegate funds are large enough, we automatically pay the rebate to the voters signee address - and you'll be happy. Hope krabby that helps so far!

Hi,

Not sure if i did correct. I have 5 vote cmd to happyshares-1 -> 5. How can i verify that I vote sucessfully

Hi Ninja, you are welcome. To check your voting summary simply issue
wallet_account_vote_summary
in your cmdline. Now you see your votings per delegate. If you want to check if you approved happyshares successfully enter
wallet_list_accounts
In the next few days our new website will be in place, where you can lookup your account stats.
If you want to join the ongoing discussion at https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5775.0 , feel free to jump in!

Offline ninja

• View Profile
Hi folks!

We want to introduce HappyShares - the first and #1 BitShares reward program to you. Vote for our delegates and achieve pro-rata profit in BTSX.
At the moment we refund 50% of all delegate revenues back to our voters. A nice website is almost finished, where you can lookup

HS, I sent you a PM, how can you verify if someone voted for you? And is your rebate going to be pro-rated based on the voter size?

Hi krabbypatty, received your PM. Simply vote for our delegates: happyshares-1 to happyshares-10

The more happyshares delegates you approve, the more you can earn cause the rebate is going to be pro-rated based on everyones votes per delegate.
The current payout limit is 1 BTSX per trx signee address per delegate. So technically speaking we scan the blockchain, calculate all votes for our delegates and map the votings to the respective trx signee address. From this we calculate the shares for every voter. Once the delegate funds are large enough, we automatically pay the rebate to the voters signee address - and you'll be happy. Hope krabby that helps so far!

Hi,

Not sure if i did correct. I have 5 vote cmd to happyshares-1 -> 5. How can i verify that I vote sucessfully

Offline happyshares

• View Profile
Hi folks!

Offline ninja

• View Profile
wallet_approve_delegate ninja

Offline cgafeng

Please vote for me , cgafeng-delegate.
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Whats the reasoning behind not voting for yourself?  or is that only for the GUI.  If so why is that?

Because getting a delegate is now a popularity contest. :)

I see no reason why this shouldn't be allowed. I mean what's preventing one to create a separate wallet and vote for themselves anyways.

Sorry, It's miss leading, I mean if you have a lot of shares, and want to make money by delegate, but you do not have skills(e.g. setting up a vps) and hardware, it's a good strategy to vote for others to get return, not a good idea to be delegate yourself, I think.

Or you can learn how to do it right? I personally think its a good idea if those with large stakes become delegates as they have more to lose relative to others that have less.

Hmm, you are right man!

来自我的 GT-N7100 上的 Tapatalk

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
It will be a great honor to vote me up...   I will come back to introduce me, and my nodes  :)

wallet_approve_delegate liondani
wallet_approve_delegate greece
wallet_approve_delegate athens

Yep my nodes are Located in Greece!

It would be a boost for our security if we have trusted delegates around the world !!!
Even in a world war case scenario bitsharesX  and your funds would survive...

Node specificatios: (ASAP available)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 12:16:15 pm by liondani »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Hi folks!

Offline happyshares

• View Profile
Hi folks!

Offline Webber

• View Profile
Please vote for me ,webber-delegate.
Bitshares2.0 witness node:delegate.webber
Bitshares2.0 API:ws://114.215.116.57:8090

Offline jae208

• View Profile
Whats the reasoning behind not voting for yourself?  or is that only for the GUI.  If so why is that?

Because getting a delegate is now a popularity contest. :)

I see no reason why this shouldn't be allowed. I mean what's preventing one to create a separate wallet and vote for themselves anyways.

Sorry, It's miss leading, I mean if you have a lot of shares, and want to make money by delegate, but you do not have skills(e.g. setting up a vps) and hardware, it's a good strategy to vote for others to get return, not a good idea to be delegate yourself, I think.

Or you can learn how to do it right? I personally think its a good idea if those with large stakes become delegates as they have more to lose relative to others that have less.
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
For those want to save money but want get compiled on Low memory VPS, here is a great article:
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-add-swap-on-ubuntu-14-04

It's far more better than run on you PC computer, actually, I suggest never run your delegate on your PC, it is unstable and will destroy your reputation.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.