Author Topic: Articles to Write  (Read 1236 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

It might be A LOT of work, but general economic searches have much, much bigger audiences. And Bitshares can offer/explain more than a few 'crypto' solutions for general problems, concerns etc. Just a thought...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline bytemaster

After doing an analysis of Google Trends on various searches I have identified the following searches which get the most hits:

"bitcoin"
"bitcoin mining"
"bitcoin money"
"bitcoin investment"
"cryptocurrency"

We need an article targeted at new users to bitcoin for each of these searches that then guides them gently into BitShares without it sounding like a sales pitch or bitcoin bashing.   

Put yourself in the mind of someone searching these terms and then lets write some solid articles that answer the searchers question as concisely as possible. 

For example:  "What is Bitcoin?"   Bitcoin was first introduced in 2009 by ... and is commonly understood as a digital currency.   Despite being called a currency, bitcoins are more readily understood as bearer shares in a company incorporated outside of all jurisdictions.   Since its inception Bitcoin has seen dramatic growth... give a brief history of adoption and price growth (really sell bitcoin).

Then go into Bitcoin in the broader sense... Bitcoin is to digital currency as Xerox is to copers or Kleenex is to tissues and many people use the term generally to refer to all Bitcoin-like technologies.

Then go into the Future of Bitcoin...  with the perspective of the future of the Industry rather than the individual bitcoin crypto currency.  This is the pivot where we talk about Proof of Stake, BitUSD, Exchanges, etc.....

If you see any other google search trends that we should try to capture post it here.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.