Author Topic: How to claim Keyhotee founder ID?  (Read 1506 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Just register it now, it's unregistered so someone could claim it.

Only the BTSX for AGS allocated to keyhotee founders was promised (those are controlled by I3 and can be claimed), if anyone promised keyhotee founders for btsx genesis block they were incorrect. We picked any that we could at the time.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline dahongfei

• View Profile
I think Stan is maintaining a spreadsheet of founders.  You should be OK once the dust settles from the BitsharesX release.

I have a Keyhotee founder ID. I successfully regsited earlier this year but missed the May re-register. I just found out that my ID is not reserved in Bitshares X's genesis block.

Is there any way to claim my ID?

Problem is if it is not reserved, it may get registered by others.

Offline Riverhead

I think Stan is maintaining a spreadsheet of founders.  You should be OK once the dust settles from the BitsharesX release.

I have a Keyhotee founder ID. I successfully regsited earlier this year but missed the May re-register. I just found out that my ID is not reserved in Bitshares X's genesis block.

Offline dahongfei

• View Profile