Author Topic: RPC Server error Unkonw account id(32002)  (Read 1908 times)

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
This is a very curious issue... unfortunately the error messages are truncated to the point that I have no hint as to what is wrong.

I want to get to the bottom of this particular issue.   How many people are having this problem?

So far as I know, many people have this issue, most of them, if not all, are using window wallet, and this issue happens after importing the  backup .json file to the new wallet.

Ok... that is a HUGE hint (backup .json)...

To give you more hints, I would like to describe the whole procedure for importing the .json files.

1\export the old wallet to somewhere, naming it 123.json
2\delete the old wallet, install the new wallet, copy 123.json to btsx directory in the folder bin
3\create a new account, go to console type " wallet_creat_from_json 123.json newwalletfoldername password"
4\Now I can see all the old accounts in the new wallet. Close the wallet.
5\Go to roaming\btsx\wallet delete the folder "default", rename the "newwalletfoldername" to default
6 \reopen wallet, finding that transfer fund to any account is impossible
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline bytemaster

This is a very curious issue... unfortunately the error messages are truncated to the point that I have no hint as to what is wrong.

I want to get to the bottom of this particular issue.   How many people are having this problem?

So far as I know, many people have this issue, most of them, if not all, are using window wallet, and this issue happens after importing the  backup .json file to the new wallet.

Ok... that is a HUGE hint (backup .json)...
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
No one comment on this issue? :'(

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
bump

If we can not send any fund,  we can not vote either :'(

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
I have the same problem. It seems this version wallet is still very buggy :'(

Offline networker

• View Profile
    I create and register an account and import my pts wallet. After that I tried to send bts to other people. It said RPC Server error Unkonw account id(32002) What does this mean
    I can't send any bts out now.