Author Topic: [Suggestion] Announcements/News Section  (Read 2660 times)

Tuck Fheman

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+5% increase in communications for short time lukers

absolutely agreed ..
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
+5%

I spend hours hunting for info here (that I know I've seen here) only to end up having to ask for help.

Indeed, that's what happens to me and what surely happens to many other members. I dont know, it feels like the info is scattered. We hunt for info when we should just know where to find it. It would make things much easier and even prevent multiple posts/threads with questions about stuff that was already annouced but sometimes is hard to find, like release dates of this and that, updates, info on wallets (are they ready or not), how to's, etc
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

+5%

I spend hours hunting for info here (that I know I've seen here) only to end up having to ask for help.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% increase in communications for short time lukers

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Hey^^

I was thinking and every section has its own sticky threads with important information and annoucements, however, sometimes it's a little difficult to find what we're looking for since we have to move from section to section to find the news and important annoucements and at the moment, we only have one thread for that and it's outdated

Now I think it would be much easier if an Annoucement Section was made where mods and admins would be the only ones with permission to create a new thread to avoid spam. And all the news and annoucements would be posted there. It would also be easier for the newer members to find all the info they're looking for and everything would be much more organized^^

Opinions?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads