Author Topic: Questions  (Read 1839 times)

merockstar

Can someone please at least answer n07 which is the most important from now...

7. I understand that there is no bitusd yet so there is no trading yet. Correct? Can someone withdraw their BTSX and send them to BTER and trade them there?

to my knowledge BTER hasn't yet opened up withdrawals and deposits. they're likely working on that right now.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

This can change any minute now.

+5% this will be exciting ..

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

The only places to trade, right now, as far as I know are:

http://dacx.nhzcrypto.org/

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5765.0

You can trade on bter ans btc38 but cannot deposit/withdraw. This can change any minute now.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Can someone please at least answer n07 which is the most important from now...

7. I understand that there is no bitusd yet so there is no trading yet. Correct? Can someone withdraw their BTSX and send them to BTER and trade them there?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
thank very much both!

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
6. AGS awarded to Kehotee founders. Has this been shorted? Can I claim bitshares X using my awarded AGS as Kehotee founder?

They are awarded to an address i3 controls for manual distribution

someone else can answer the rest
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
1. The Gui for windows is the one on DACsunlimited? I understand that this has some bugs so is it safe to import private keys or maybe wait for a newer release just to be on safe side?

I personally will not import ANYTHING that I cannot afford loosing.

But they say it is safe...

edit: for stupidity
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:22:31 pm by Simeon II »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I was away for 3 days and came back and the forum exploded with news... A couple of questions since I have probably lost track now:

1. The Gui for windows is the one on DACsunlimited? I understand that this has some bugs so is it safe to import private keys or maybe wait for a newer release just to be on safe side?

2. Whenever there is a newer version, can we have it on top of the forum for download please?

3. With the currect BTSX wallet (from Dacs unlimeted) is there an option to import the whole Dat file?

4. Register on blockchain. I think I read something about that. What is this about? Do I need to do something?

5. Kehotee founder ID. Should I register my ID somewhere on BitsharesX wallet once downloaded?

6. AGS awarded to Kehotee founders. Has this been shorted? Can I claim bitshares X using my awarded AGS as Kehotee founder?

7. I undestand that there is no bitusd yet so there is no trading yet. Correct? Can someone withdraw their BTSX and send them to BTER and trade them there?

8. I think I have many other questions about delegates but will not touch that now...

+5% +5% +5% for the launch!!!

Thank you very much in advance!!!