Author Topic: Vote for me and get FREE TERRIBLE art!  (Read 3225 times)

Offline 8bit

• View Profile
It was on my end! I accidentally built the latest dry chain instead of the live one. iamsosmart

I'm on now, though. Puppies, what would you like to commission?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:03:45 am by 8bit »
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate eightbitA VOTE FOR EIGHTBIT IS A VOTE FOR CRUDE DICK ART

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
its possible its on my end.  I can't see toasts delegates either.  If I am on a fork it is one hell of a fork though.
"blockchain_average_delegate_participation": 97.115384615384613,
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline 8bit

• View Profile
(wallet closed) >>> blockchain_get_account eightbit
No account found.

I don't appear to be on a fork.

I added your node (the one listed in your sig) to my client... not sure if that will help or not. I was also having trouble voting for happyshares, so the issue might be on my end.
wallet_approve_delegate eightbitA VOTE FOR EIGHTBIT IS A VOTE FOR CRUDE DICK ART

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
(wallet closed) >>> blockchain_get_account eightbit
No account found.

I don't appear to be on a fork.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline 8bit

• View Profile
A VOTE FOR EIGHTBIT IS A VOTE FOR CRUDE DICK ART

Hello, I make bad art for cryptocoin/currency/asset/whatever holders! I did a series on bitcoin, commissioned by a number of miners that you can view here:

WARNING: NSFW VERY EXPLICIT LOTS OF DICKS. OTHER WARNING: LAST DRAWING IS VERY LARGE AND MAY CAUSE YOUR BROWSER TO HANG OR CRASH

Descriptions of what was commissioned are listed below each image.

Want your own bad art? Vote for me as a delegate and then post in this thread! You can commission anything (not just cryptocurrency related things) and I'll draw them for you! Be as specific or as general as you like. To vote for me, start the BTSX client and issue the following command:

wallet_approve_delegate eightbit
I'll be taking an 80% pay-rate, burning 20% to give back to the community. (That reduces inflation, which is good for an equity, right?)

I don't know how to check who has voted for me yet, so this is entirely based on an honor system! Yes, you could trick me into providing you bad art at no benefit to me, but then how would you sleep at night?

Want bad art, but don't want to vote for me? Teach me how to see who's voted for me and you'll get 1 art!

Note: Your commissioned work does not have to have penises in it, but they will be included unless you explicitly request that they not be.

FAQ

Q. Why should we vote for you? You don't appear to be an expert in blockchains, economics, nor were you active during the test chain. Why do we want the dick art guy running our network?

A. The dick art guy is EXACTLY who you want, exactly because he's got nothing going for him! An organization can become dependent on its strongest members who can lord their experience and knowledge over their hapless shareholders. I, on the other hand, am completely dependent on you! You have no reason to keep me, so one fuck up and I'm gone! That means I have to be extremely representative of my constituents to remain a delegate.

I am now also running ntpd, using four pool.ntp.org nodes and the ubuntu ntp service as reference nodes. As I understand, bitsharesx only uses one reference for ntp, so running your own daemon can significantly improve timing.

Yay!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:19:58 am by 8bit »