Author Topic: Keyhotee Founders Claim your BTSX  (Read 39168 times)

Offline Riverhead

I can't seem to find a download link to the Windows binary.  Anyone have it?

Thanks.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Will check also later...thx for info +5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
will check it later a day -- thx for info
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
BTW. how is the founder share calculated .. assuming a 10PTS pay .. how much BTSX would that make?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

PLEASE, NO PMs!

(I'll never keep track of them all!)

Send an email to: 

info@bitshares.org

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bytemaster

If you have BTSX and would like to claim it then I need you contact Stan via PM, email, or some other means and request your funds.   We are sorry this process is manual but we wanted to make sure that those having problems with Keyhotee got their BTSX without issue.

When you make contact, please include your account name that you would like the funds sent to and if it isn't the same as the founder account reserved in the genesis block we will need to verify that you have the PTS address or email of the original. 

If you have windows you should be able to download the latest Keyhotee and export your private key.

Any founders who have successfully claimed their name please post here what you did to succeed.  If you are having trouble claiming your name then those who had success may be able to help you.

PLEASE, NO PMs!

Send an email to: 

info@bitshares.org
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:15:45 pm by Stan »
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.