Author Topic: Keyhotee Founders Claim your BTSX  (Read 38659 times)

Offline 029xue

• View Profile
I am a  Keyhotee Founder, my Keyhotee id is the number,such as "126",  can I use the ID  in the bitshares? If can't ,how to do with.

I've the same problem as you, my Keyhotee id also starts from a number.

As far as I know, those Keyhotee ids are not written in genesis block and then can't import.

What a sad  :'(

BTW, is there an deadline to claim my BTSX? I want to wait the wallet more stable then claim it...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:02:05 pm by 029xue »

Offline bjnetbee

• View Profile
I am a  Keyhotee Founder, my Keyhotee id is the number,such as "126",  can I use the ID  in the bitshares? If can't ,how to do with.

Offline vikram

Offline jackie

• View Profile
  • BitShares: d
Can we get a quick how-to for exporting our Keyhotee private keys and importing them to BTSX.

Many thanks.
agree!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Is there a big backlog of e-mails to Stan to claim BTSX?
probably.. I guess he will compile a list first and send out btsx then

Offline onceuponatime

Is there a big backlog of e-mails to Stan to claim BTSX?

Offline vikram

The founder ID's are preregistered in the Genesis block.  You claim it by importing your private key from Keyhotee or via the command line using the wallet_import_keyhotee or something similar.

If it was a founder ID it is safe.

I tried the command line wallet_import_keyhotee and got the error message stated above. ie.:
10 assert_exception: Assert Exception
false: Account name is already registered under a different key

How does one import his private key from Keyhotee? I am running Keyhotee version 0.7.0 but cannot find an export function for private key.

You currently need to use the latest nightly from http://bitshares.org/resources/downloads/ to get the export private key function.

Can we get a quick how-to for exporting our Keyhotee private keys and importing them to BTSX.

Many thanks.

We are working on it. Will be listed here when we have something: http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/BitShares_X_Solutions

Offline bobmaloney

Many thanks.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline onceuponatime

The founder ID's are preregistered in the Genesis block.  You claim it by importing your private key from Keyhotee or via the command line using the wallet_import_keyhotee or something similar.

I tried the command line wallet_import_keyhotee and got the error message stated above. ie.:

How does one import his private key from Keyhotee? I am running Keyhotee version 0.7.0 but cannot find an export function for private key.

Offline Riverhead

Offline onceuponatime

So I tried to claim my Keyhotee acccount from genesis block and got the following error message (which seems to imply someone has already used my keyhotee id? How would that be possible?)

{}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:1228 bts::wallet::wallet::add_contact_account

{"account_name":"onceuponatime","key":"BTSX5yruK4A5KHrUWv2zNMqThjNBwvaG6nhNMQ8hwhrreZX5obbKde"}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:1258 bts::wallet::wallet::add_contact_account

Offline wackou

Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline vikram

Some people are having problems importing Keyhotee name from genesis but we are working on fixing: https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/issues/287#issuecomment-47720131

Offline onceuponatime

Should we be able to use our keynotee name to create an account? I get an error when I try to use it...

RPC Server Error: In method 'wallet_account_create': Assert Exception (10)

Quote from: busygin on Today at 12:04:41 AM
When I try to register account stas (my Keyhotee ID), it says "In method 'wallet_account_create': Assert Exception (10). Does it mean it was squatted too? If yes, are my shares coming from keyhotee founder donation safe?

It is "registered" from genesis on the blockchain for you... It would be a problem if you could register!
So keyhotee accounts can't squatted. NO PANIC it is still yours  ;)

Interessting for keyhotee founders:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5943.0
« Last Edit: Today at 12:36:24 AM by liondani »

Offline spoonman

• View Profile
Should we be able to use our keynotee name to create an account? I get an error when I try to use it...

RPC Server Error: In method 'wallet_account_create': Assert Exception (10)