Author Topic: What do I do with my PTS?  (Read 11600 times)

merockstar

Re: What do I do with my PTS?
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 08:58:54 pm »
Yes, I moved my PTS before that date, so now I just import my PTS from my old wallet to the new bitshares wallet? So what do I do with my original PTS wallet? Do I need it anymore?

yea, keep your original pts wallet. you still get to keep your PTS.

you just have BTSX waiting for you in the new program, your private keys from that wallet prove that they belong to you.

Offline Gdemen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 08:57:18 pm »
Yes, I moved my PTS before that date, so now I just import my PTS from my old wallet to the new bitshares wallet? So what do I do with my original PTS wallet? Do I need it anymore?

merockstar

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 08:52:01 pm »
did you have them on feb. 28th? if so, then you import the wallet into btsx to claim bitshares. bitshares were handed out to people who were holding on that date. future DACs will work that way too (if you choose to hang on to your PTS), just look out for "snapshot dates."

if you were holding them on the last day of may you also got lottoshares out of them.

if you didn't have any pts on feb 28th, then you would have to buy Bitshares from bter.com or trade with somebody to get them, since the product is out now.

Offline Gdemen

• View Profile
What do I do with my PTS?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 08:32:56 pm »
Hi, I purchased a few PTS a while ago and let them sit in my wallet. Is there an update that I need to do? How do I acquire bitshares with my current PTS? I've downloaded the bitshares wallet and have my PTS wallet synced.