Author Topic: Zeus squatted and Kehotee ID  (Read 2513 times)

Offline vikram

Offline onceuponatime

Thank you Fox. I will give it a try after some sleep.

Offline Fox

So, I have reached this stage. It would appear from your answer that my keyhotee id is registered. How do I get it to ,show up in my wallet as an account?

Code: [Select]
help wallet_import_keyhotee

Usage:
wallet_import_keyhotee <firstname> <middlename> <lastname> <brainkey> <keyhoteeid>                    Create the key from keyhotee config and import it to the wallet, creating a new account using this key
Create the key from keyhotee config and import it to the wallet, creating a new account using this key

Parameters:
  firstname (name, required): first name in keyhotee profile config, for salting the seed of private key
  middlename (name, required): middle name in keyhotee profile config, for salting the seed of private key
  lastname (name, required): last name in keyhotee profile config, for salting the seed of private key
  brainkey (brainkey, required): brainkey in keyhotee profile config, for salting the seed of private key
  keyhoteeid (keyhoteeid, required): using keyhotee id as account name

Returns:
  void

Code: [Select]
wallet_import_keyhotee First Middle Last "Your brain key wrapped in double quotes." yourkeyhoteeid
Result:
  The registered Keyhotee ID will be claimed from the genesis block and placed in your wallet. 
Witness: fox

Offline onceuponatime

When I try to register account stas (my Keyhotee ID), it says "In method 'wallet_account_create': Assert Exception (10). Does it mean it was squatted too? If yes, are my shares coming from keyhotee founder donation safe?

It is "registered" from genesis on the blockchain for you... It would be a problem if you could register!
So keyhotee accounts can't squatted. NO PANIC it is still yours  ;)

Interessting for keyhotee founders:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5943.0

So, I have reached this stage. It would appear from your answer that my keyhotee id is registered. How do I get it to ,show up in my wallet as an account?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
When I try to register account stas (my Keyhotee ID), it says "In method 'wallet_account_create': Assert Exception (10). Does it mean it was squatted too? If yes, are my shares coming from keyhotee founder donation safe?

It is "registered" from genesis on the blockchain for you... It would be a problem if you could register!
So keyhotee accounts can't squatted. NO PANIC it is still yours  ;)

Interessting for keyhotee founders:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5943.0
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:36:24 am by liondani »

busygin

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Seriously lol, "AdamBLevine" was squatted almost immediately - I only got "adam" haha
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Who is the loser that registered under my forum name?? and half my kehotee ID?? >:( >:( >:(

What happens with my Kehotee ID? I see that it is on Genesis but how do I use it?

You just need to import the key from Keyhotee.   Instructions are pending or someone who has had success already can help.

interested on this also ... https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5943.msg79720#msg79720

Should i use the link above to claim or just try it with import function?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
hahhahaha...I don't believe that someone would steal my ID... Should I just change my forum name now or it might be even more confusing?

Before I do anything with Kehotee ID should I just wait at a later stage for a safer version?

Offline gamey

• View Profile
No one found my id worth stealing. At least you guys are important.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline bytemaster

Who is the loser that registered under my forum name?? and half my kehotee ID?? >:( >:( >:(

What happens with my Kehotee ID? I see that it is on Genesis but how do I use it?

You just need to import the key from Keyhotee.   Instructions are pending or someone who has had success already can help.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile