Author Topic: What's with the massive dump on BTER?  (Read 8570 times)

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

I just saw your name as - 'stefanopodopolis' .Please do not blame me if this is way off, just sounded way Greek to me.
hahahahaha.... +5%
I have changed my user name at some point since I was pissed off because someone squatted Zeus in BTSX but then I thought it will further confuse people so I changed it back...

' common Greek behavior ' refers to the fact that in Europe, Greeks are known as pretty good/slick traders. :)
so I interpreted your words as a negotiation/trade tactic.

I bet they are...I am doing just fine in usual stock trading and forex...With crypto it is another story...I am really bad at day trading and inexperienced so I end up to be a bag holder...Although I don't feel bad about it since most likely in the long run by the time the rest discovers cryptos we will all be just fine... ;)

On the other hand I think you must be a very good trader in cryptos so the last two weeks I am starting to read very carefully your trading advices... ;)

Thanks. I am doing OK trade-wise but it would be much easier if just BTSX go to $1 or more… :)

Easier to buy my Tasos mansion that is...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 10:24:36 pm by Simeon II »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

I just saw your name as - 'stefanopodopolis' .Please do not blame me if this is way off, just sounded way Greek to me.
hahahahaha.... +5%
I have changed my user name at some point since I was pissed off because someone squatted Zeus in BTSX but then I thought it will further confuse people so I changed it back...

' common Greek behavior ' refers to the fact that in Europe, Greeks are known as pretty good/slick traders. :)

I bet they are...I am doing just fine in usual stock trading and forex...With crypto it is another story...I am really bad at day trading and inexperienced so I end up to be a bag holder...Although I don't feel bad about it since most likely in the long run by the time the rest discovers cryptos we will all be just fine... ;)

On the other hand I think you must be a very good trader in cryptos so the last two weeks I am starting to read very carefully your trading advices... ;)

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

If you want examples that Greeks are good traders (and this is not a myth btw) I can provide some...

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 10:35:03 am by Simeon II »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Are you the other Zeus with his extra high purchase price, or this is a common Greek behavior ?

What other Zeus? I think I am the only one in here (my name was squatted in BTSX though)...

Yes I bought at high prices since I was buying my PTS at any prices up to $20 and kept them after the snapshot and was keep buying...I could have stayed with NXT and I would have already x10 my money but I prefered to stay here and dumped my NXTs.. I am a terrible cryptotrader and certainly a bug holder...I admit that...

What do you mean common Greek behavior mate?

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I am also buying but my Break Even must be double than yours... So it is not pure greed but rather  try to minimize my weighting average to avoid a potential disaster...

Are you the other Zeus with his extra high purchase price, or this is a common Greek behavior ?

aha yes you are you just changed you handle back.  :) :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I am also buying but my Break Even must be double than yours... So it is not pure greed but rather  try to minimize my weighting average to avoid a potential disaster...

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
sell sell sell...please panic sell....

Let's drop it another -25% at least...

That's pure greed!  :)

I am perfectly fine buying at 140  :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
sell sell sell...please panic sell....

Let's drop it another -25% at least...

merockstar

I'll be thrilled if I make enough to pay off my student loans with enough left over to declare bankruptcy on all my other debts.

Now if both of you, for the love of god, would PLEASE go find some wood and knock on it...

Ehhh, you just need $100 bucks to declare bankruptcy or

about 8 BTSX in my 1y estimations.

by your 1 year estimations I'm gonna need like 1000 BTS to handle the student loans.

yea... I dropped out way early.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
buy in now :) get it cheap  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
BTER just enabled deposits .. FYI

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I'll be thrilled if I make enough to pay off my student loans with enough left over to declare bankruptcy on all my other debts.

Now if both of you, for the love of god, would PLEASE go find some wood and knock on it...

Ehhh, you just need $100 bucks to declare bankruptcy or

about 8 BTSX in my 1y estimations.

merockstar

Within a year or two I'm sure the market cap will be no less than 1 to 2 Billion dollars. In the meantime buy cheap BTSX and hold on to what you already have.  8)

Such a pessimist you are. How will I buy big enough yacht with such low appreciation?

LOL I'm trying to be conservative here!

My honest prediction is that by about the 2020's if not sooner, work as we know it will be replaced by greater and greater automation thus the people that will do well and thrive will be those that own shares in digital companies. They would probably obtain their wealth through dividends or appreciation of their shares in something like BTSX!

Oh come on you gotta dream bigger! I'm planning on using the wealth I gain to start mining... for asteroids!  8)

Browsing the VictoriaSecrets models and deciding which one to date on any particular night, is kind of taking the steam out of me dreaming bigger.
 :)

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:00:30 am by merockstar »

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
Within a year or two I'm sure the market cap will be no less than 1 to 2 Billion dollars. In the meantime buy cheap BTSX and hold on to what you already have.  8)

Such a pessimist you are. How will I buy big enough yacht with such low appreciation?

My honest prediction is that by about the 2020's if not sooner, work as we know it will be replaced by greater and greater automation thus the people that will do well and thrive will be those that own shares in digital companies. They would probably obtain their wealth through dividends or appreciation of their shares in something like BTSX!

Oh come on you gotta dream bigger! I'm planning on using the wealth I gain to start mining... for asteroids!  8)

Browsing the VictoriaSecrets models and deciding which one to date on any particular night, is kind of taking the steam out of me dreaming bigger.
 :)

merockstar

I'm trying to manage my expectations.

I plan to hold, so that practically guarantees some other system will usurp consensus honoring DACs.

or something will happen. governments might unanimously shit on it and not allow this to happen.

life's just not that good to me. *braces for reality check*