Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 50697 times)

Offline Yuzu

• View Profile
Is there anyone who would be willing to send me a btsx or two so I can register my account and get my btsx off the bter exchange?  I'll send them back, of course!  Thanks in advance.

BTSX52EruUrQUsHf9hjZZrikkAuoHEaPV9W88xM53SvVujW477wjtZ

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Guys BTER has been doing a great job. Yes, they are centralized. But bitshares x still has some issues with the software and I think they are doing the right thing limiting the amount.

One thing I may suggest however is this: limit the amount per withdrawal but not the TOTAL amount per day. I.e. To be safe keep limit of 5,000 BTSX per transaction. But make daily limit 500,000 or something

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
BTSX(BitshareX) withdrawal is enabled at Bter. It is limited to 5000BTSX per day for safe at the beginning and will be raised soon.

You realize thats about $50. I have like $3,000 on your site....
Is it my fault that it reminds me MtGOX days?  :P

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
However we really need to limit the number of the items returned from the list transactions API.
If there's any update to satisfy this, please let us know asap.

https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/issues/548

Thanks.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
BTSX(BitshareX) withdrawal is enabled at Bter. It is limited to 5000BTSX per day for safe at the beginning and will be raised soon.

Since the BTSX wallet is quite new compared with bitcoin's, we limited the withdrawal volume for sake of safe.
We will let it run for several days and if everything goes well, we are going to raise the withdrawal volume to a reasonable value.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

+5% Great, Thank you bter. But yes 5000BTSX is very low.

clout

Offline freeworm

• View Profile

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Well, it took 5 minutes for mine. In any case we should put a giant warning somewhere, to please break your deposits into smaller chunks.

clout

i wasn't producing blocks with that account. it wasn't on my end. the transaction was included into a block instantly and it took 30 minutes for btc38 to credit me.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Read post above. If you are producing blocks, the problem may be on your end...

clout

how long do deposits take?

I made a test 100 BTSX deposit and it took maximum 5 minutes

(but don't forget the memo)

ok good, it took 30 min for deposit to show up on btc38

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
BE VERY CAREFUL WITH DEPOSITS!

If I'm producing blocks - I get the infamous "duplicate" transaction. It doesn't post until I stop production and rescan, and even then shows as duplicate in history. When I clear pending, it disappears from the ledger.

However BTER did receive it. But I would highly recommend you send in small chunks JUST IN CASE!!!

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
how long do deposits take?

I made a test 100 BTSX deposit and it took maximum 5 minutes

(but don't forget the memo)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:24:44 pm by liondani »

clout