Author Topic: Adam B Levine's Delegate Nodes in partnership with DAS Lab  (Read 7535 times)

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
Voted, and thanks for your balanced voice in the BitShares community...  +5%

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
+5%, anyone who want to make partnership with BitSuperLab, and want to host your delegates the same with Bitsuperlab, please can contact me, just like the paradigm cooperation between Adam B Levine and DAS Lab.

After a careful consideration, BitSuperLab choose following the principles below:

1. Bitsuperlab will only host up to 2 *active* third party delegates except Bitsuperlab, but unlimited positions for stand by delegates.

2. If there is > 2 delegates becomes active, we will choose to keep only 2 delegates of them, others have to go independent, don't worry we will provide enough technical support for your migration util you are happy to run independently.

3. Bitsuperlab will provide comprehensive consultant to your delegates here, our goal is to be the incubator of industry-level delegates for Bitshares community.
Good Idea.  +5% +5%

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Yeah we're at 5% on both delegates, is that helpful?  I thought we maxed out at 1% lol

Looks like delegate number one has already produced ten blocks, what is the lag time on the delegate pay?  weekly? daily? monthly?

You have to withdraw it from the delegate. I don't think it's automatic, although I could be wrong.

If you type wallet_get_account <your delegate> you will get something like this:

Code: [Select]
"delegate_info": {
    "votes_for": 447246639194,
    "blocks_produced": 14,
    "blocks_missed": 59,
    "pay_rate": 5,
    "pay_balance": 162068,
    "next_secret_hash": "...",
    "last_block_num_produced": 28019
  },

"pay_balance": 162068,
this would be your earnings so far (move 5 digits over i.e. divide by 100,000)

Offline fuzzy

I will vote for you also. Haven't always agreed with your posts, but you've proven to be a very good guy.
+5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
+5%, anyone who want to make partnership with BitSuperLab, and want to host your delegates the same with Bitsuperlab, please can contact me, just like the paradigm cooperation between Adam B Levine and DAS Lab.

After a careful consideration, BitSuperLab choose following the principles below:

1. Bitsuperlab will only host up to 2 *active* third party delegates except Bitsuperlab, but unlimited positions for stand by delegates.

2. If there is > 2 delegates becomes active, we will choose to keep only 2 delegates of them, others have to go independent, don't worry we will provide enough technical support for your migration util you are happy to run independently.

3. Bitsuperlab will provide comprehensive consultant to your delegates here, our goal is to be the incubator of industry-level delegates for Bitshares community.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:09:29 am by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
and thankfully I don't have to do any of the technical stuff, I can just lend my reputation and do stuff.

Both my delegates are set up as 100% pay, so what I was thinking we'd do is pay toast 10% for upkeep and 5% for his time, and use the rest as prizes/giveaways for some of our upcoming gameshows on the LTB network.  I was primarily going to be using LTBcoin, but if I have a "free" source of BTSX, it makes sense to me to reinvest it back into my platform.
That means you pay people that win games with BTS X?

Some games, yes.  We have a few shows coming up that incorporate giveaways or prizes.
Sounds like a great way to use the tx fee!

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
and thankfully I don't have to do any of the technical stuff, I can just lend my reputation and do stuff.

Both my delegates are set up as 100% pay, so what I was thinking we'd do is pay toast 10% for upkeep and 5% for his time, and use the rest as prizes/giveaways for some of our upcoming gameshows on the LTB network.  I was primarily going to be using LTBcoin, but if I have a "free" source of BTSX, it makes sense to me to reinvest it back into my platform.

Some games, yes.  We have a few shows coming up that incorporate giveaways or prizes.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Yeah we're at 5% on both delegates, is that helpful?  I thought we maxed out at 1% lol

Looks like delegate number one has already produced ten blocks, what is the lag time on the delegate pay?  weekly? daily? monthly?

I think it is almost instant...
You can claim your bitshares from your PAY BALANCE when ever you want using the command

wallet_delegate_withdraw_pay

wallet_withdraw_delegate_pay <delegate_name> <to_account_name> <amount_to_withdraw> <memo>

you have already collected about 35 BTSX  on each of your account's a TOTAL of 70 BTSX  ;)

Toast is managing the delegates specifically, just figuring out when I need to worry about allocating them.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

I think it is almost instant...
You can claim your bitshares from your PAY BALANCE when ever you want using the command

wallet_delegate_withdraw_pay

wallet_withdraw_delegate_pay <delegate_name> <to_account_name> <amount_to_withdraw> <memo>

you have already collected about 35 BTSX  on each of your account's a TOTAL of 70 BTSX  ;)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I will vote for you also. Haven't always agreed with your posts, but you've proven to be a very good guy.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
+5%
you have my vote

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L00 上的 Tapatalk

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!