Author Topic: Delegates please Use Sub-Accounts  (Read 15099 times)

Offline jonte

• View Profile
Hey

Vote on me " blinger "  ( VPS in Sweden )
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:47:40 am by jonte »

Offline yinchanggong

• View Profile
    • 微博 引长弓Fate
Please vote for the team helloworld. Our sub.account delegates:
google.helloworld           (VPS located in london)
microsoft.helloworld        (personal linux servers located in shenzheng, China) 

We promise: 20% transaction fees destroyed, 30% transaction fees donated to the community faucet fund.
When the system is stable and , we will keep only one delegate in any DAC systems.

P.S.   I am a chinese community active member, the manager of chinese community donation fund . And i have successfully held a series of btsx promoting events:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4744.0
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6445.0
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6470.0

The members of our team:
@yinchanggong:  .I will be responsible for contact and publicity of our team.
@cdryan: programmer, community active.member, responsible for the team's technical support.
@newtree:  early investor,deeply attracted by btsx ecosystem from the very beginning,responsible for regular server maintainance.
@ripplexiaoshan:  BTS official forum chinese subforum moderator, one of the early followers of 3I,has experience of running a delegate stably, currently living abroad,he will provide us technical suport and cooperate with others to ensure a 7*24 stable delegate.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 06:11:35 am by yinchanggong »
BTSX delegate: google.helloworld    microsoft.helloworld
BTSX Account:yinchg   Manager of BTSXCHINA Charity Fund
引长弓Fate 新浪微博

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
vote please for my sub.account delegates:

delegate.liondani                   (2 personal Linux servers located at my home in Greece)*
germany.delegate.liondani    (VPS located in Germany)**
greece.delegate.liondani       (VPS located in Greece)
charity.delegate.liondani       (The only delegate with 100% pay rate for obvious reasons)

PS All sub account delegates (except the charity delegate as mentioned) have always a pay rate of 5% under the "Average active delegate pay rate" !!!
     so for example if at any moment the "average active delegate pay rate" is 70% I guarantee that my sub accounts will never exceed 65% pay rate  ;)
     If you are still not satisfied with the sub account pay rate policy you can always vote for the parent account delegate liondani that will never exceed 5% pay rate !!!

Servers Characteristics

OS              :  Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon 64-bit
Processor   :  Intel Pentium CPU G3220 @ 3.00GHz x 2
Memory      :  15.6 GiB
Hard Drive  :  3860.8 GB
Graphics C. :  ASUS RADEON R9 280X 3GB DirectCU II TOP
UPS             : Accupower ISY Line Interactive 1200VA

NTPD installed  ;)

** configured very soon, until then they will produce blocks on my server in Greece.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:45:45 am by liondani »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
What about this proposal: (?)

If sub account's get qualified for the active delegates, then the system could give additional active delegates slots !!!
For example, we have 101 active delegates and 12 sub.accounts (from some active parents) that made it to the 101. Don't replace the last 12 delegates with the new ones but let them continue to produce blocks!!! That means we have on this example 113 active delegates now!

1. In that way we can have great hopes that the individual delegates will be more and close to 101 in future because it gives a motive not to create "sock puppet" delegates...
2. even if you have "to much" active delegates it is not a problem because you know that the additional sub.parent delegates have the most of the time the parent.delegate quality...
3. In reality there is no reason to afraid that the number of active delegates will get to big because any voter will know that the sub account's are from the same individual so everybody will vote for them only if they are convinced that it is really worth (for security reasons, charity or whatever.) It will get very tough to convince to get votes for 10 different sub accounts
4.It will motivate delegates to have some sub accounts activated on different country's... (good for network security, and potential future legal issues)
5.It will motivate delegates to create subaccounts with low payrates to get more delegate accounts active... (Shareholders will win that way)
6.i guess there are more pros

Thoughts?

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:50:15 am by liondani »

Offline JA

• View Profile
jabbajabba is now

delegate.jabbajabba !

Xeldal

Anyone not currently voting for delegate.xeldal , vote for delegate.xeldal

Thanks!  8)

Offline king

• View Profile
My delegate mister will replace the following nodes:

pangu.shenma
nuwo.shenma
fuxi.shenma

I used the "shenma" account, and hopes to become a brand, which is a Chinese Pinyin
And I used the name of the ancient god of the delegate's name as.
I will try to operate them well!
BTSX Account: mister
BTSX Delegate :sun.delegate.service,moon.delegate.service

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
anyone who are voting for bitsuperlab, please vote for delegate.bitsuperlab instead. Thanks.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

I had to create each level before the next level down would work.

So you'll need
beal
support.beal
to.support.beal

before you can create how.to.support.beal

This was my experience anyways.  Not sure if its supposed to work this way.

That is how it was supposed to work.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Xeldal

I had to create each level before the next level down would work.

So you'll need
beal
support.beal
to.support.beal

before you can create how.to.support.beal

This was my experience anyways.  Not sure if its supposed to work this way.

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
as an owner of "beal", I am not able to register "how.to.support.beal". any comments ?

Code: [Select]
wallet_account_register how.to.support.beal demo.twitter

20006 unknown_account: unknown account
Unknown local account name!
    {"account_name":"to.support.beal"}
    th_a  wallet.cpp:1270 get_account

{}
    th_a  wallet.cpp:1288 get_account

{"account_to_register":"how.to.support.beal","public_data":null,"pay_with_account_name":"demo.twitter","delegate_pay_rate":255}
    th_a  wallet.cpp:2448 register_account

{"account_name":"how.to.support.beal","data":null}
    th_a  client.cpp:2711 wallet_account_register

{}
    th_a  common_api_client.cpp:979 wallet_account_register
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline wackou

My old delegate "wackou-delegate" is now called "wackou.digitalgaia", collected fees will go towards developing the bitshares_delegate_tools.

I also now have "security.digitalgaia", fees will go towards funding a security audit of the codebase,
and "charity.digitalgaia", fees will go towards a charity somewhat aligned/related with bitshares, at the moment I'm thinking the EFF but there might be others in the future.
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline bytemaster

I highly recommend delegates promoting causes like this start advertising outside this forum and bring people who care about these causes into our community.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Xeldal

New Charity and reinvestment delegates

Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate seans-outpost.charity.xeldal
wallet_approve_delegate bitshares-dev.invest.xeldal

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5937.msg79569#msg79569

Ggozzo

Delegate skyscraperfarms sub account: ggozzo.skyscraperfarms