Author Topic: New Beyond Bitcoin Website!  (Read 3334 times)

Offline fuzzy

Actually, there should be room for numerous primary communities.  Under each section we will be able to have a main feed that enables specific projects to create their own child thread, and updates will propagate to the main thread.

So if NEM has someone who wants to start their own, tell them to register and we'll get them set up.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline gamey

• View Profile

This site is great.  Far better than the previous version we were using for the site.

You might consider removing Namecoin and putting in NEM.  I'm not sure what Namecoin is doing actively development wise but NEM is quite active doing things.

edit - well not removing namecoin, I don't know.  But if you only have a spot for 5 slots and want to grow your site, I'd go with targeting NEM.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline JA

• View Profile
http://beyondbitcoinx.net/communities/

Any suggestions on which technologies/communities should be added and what should be shown on the summaries/profiles ?

Offline fuzzy

Offline JA

• View Profile

Its kind of a secret but I assure you we will chat about it before launch.

Any chance to see a preview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Any chance to see a preview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline fuzzy

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fuzzy

Attention Community.  Thanks to JabbaJabba, we have a new website for Beyond Bitcoin!

He is adding functionality to enable anyone to register an account and post content under the community(ies) for which you wish to be a primary representative, post news/updates/opinions and tipping addresses (so you can be tipped in the coin of your choice).  People will also be able to vote up content, which will give it a higher chance of coverage in our weekly Dev Hangout...so be sure to use it!

It is recommended you use your account name on BitSharestalk and/or your registered unique bitshares x TITAN ID--unless you are choosing to be a primary representative for another community, in which case you will use the name your community trusts most. This will be the model for both "coins" and "DACs". 

Remember, each of you represent a very small subset of the population who actually have a conceptualization of what DACs are and how they can be used.  Your passion for crypto and hard work has given you insight that is extremely valuable moving forward.  Show what you have learned, share and earn trust with the community.  Who knows, their may someday be a competition to see who gets to control advertisements on the Homepage. 

I have tipped Jabba 13 PTS of the 32.5 PTS I was tipped last weerk.  But I feel this is not nearly enough.  If you agree, please feel free to send him a thank  you at his PTS address:  PZMHJSUT1oEfsJmzPSfZYpK9j9W3Xcj4bV