Author Topic: How do I delete account, again?  (Read 2567 times)

Offline JetainM

• View Profile
The only Keyhotee IDs included in genesis block were the ones that we received a valid registration for and which were compatible with the naming restrictions on BTSX

What can i do now if i missed the last registration a few days ago? Seems there are a lot of test version keyhotees and i can't test one by one.Now, I am so disappointed because my id was registed by other people.
BIB==BM IS BUG

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
…and wallet_account_rename seem to be just for display purposes in the wallet, so I cannot rename them to something like ‘wrongdelegatetovotefor’ for the misinformed voters.

Offline bytemaster

The only Keyhotee IDs included in genesis block were the ones that we received a valid registration for and which were compatible with the naming restrictions on BTSX
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline JetainM

• View Profile
Deleting accounts was not supported because it could cause loss of funds... but we should have a way to "disable and hide" accounts.  This is currently relatively low on priority list.

Can I at least remove it as candidate delegate?

Not currently supported.

hi,bm. can you give me an answer why many keyhotee ids were not included in the genesis bolock.thks
BIB==BM IS BUG

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
Can you add one or both to the todo list?
I know said list is long as it is.

Offline bytemaster

Deleting accounts was not supported because it could cause loss of funds... but we should have a way to "disable and hide" accounts.  This is currently relatively low on priority list.

Not currently supported.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
You can only delete local contacts

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
You cannot delete them

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
Must have been answered before but I could not find the answer.

So, how do I delete one of my accounts? In the help I see only:

wallet_account_create
wallet_account_rename <current_account_name> <new_account_name>

Thanks.