Author Topic: Theres an IRC channel. Why aren't you in it?  (Read 1724 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Give me a URL to the irc channel that is easy to use and I'll put it on the upper left corner of wiki.bitshares.org.

BTW you guys are helpful on IRC channel when you're not doing work.   :o
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline 8bit

• View Profile
There's a "chat" link at the top of the forum. I tried to push it and gave up. Hard to remember to go there.

Aw shit, you're right.

It might be helpful to add it to the the 'community' section on the landing site as well, as that's where I looked for it.
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate eightbitA VOTE FOR EIGHTBIT IS A VOTE FOR CRUDE DICK ART

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
There's a "chat" link at the top of the forum. I tried to push it and gave up. Hard to remember to go there.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline 8bit

• View Profile
Srsly guys, get your shit together.

network: irc.freenode.org
channel: #bitshares

If you don't have an IRC client you can use the web client by clicking here. Just enter #bitshares as the channel name and your forum name (or a different nick of your choice) as your nick, enter the CAPTCHA, and then click connect.

I'm the8thbit and the8thbit|work on the IRC.
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate eightbitA VOTE FOR EIGHTBIT IS A VOTE FOR CRUDE DICK ART