Author Topic: Which (Child) Boards are we missing? Make suggestions!  (Read 7300 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Bountiful Bounties
- Suggested Bounties

Offline Gekko

• Lunch is for wimps........ Greed is good.
    • View Profile
How about a "News / Press" Board, where everything about ProtoShares/BitShares/Keyhotee/... in the media can be posted/discussed.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
lab section - where product test and expirments for example could be discussed ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
perhaps -- Security Subforum -- where to discuss things like Trezor integration (could it be possible? - i don't know) or paperwallets for example .. safety guides for investors etc..
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 01:17:03 am by cassiopaia »

Offline Bitstrader

• View Profile
If you look at ALt DACs i can see it going the way of ALT currencies on BTT.
Why not have one called the CHALKBOARD where ideas are initially posted and if they start growing and taking root, they become actual alt Dacs

Ya I think your right, Ideas are great but they do not make something an alt DAC, and most ideas never really see the light of day, its not a problem now with so few post's but I am sure that board will be cluttered with idea's in the near future, like my own  8) http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1016.new#new

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
If you look at ALt DACs i can see it going the way of ALT currencies on BTT.
Why not have one called the CHALKBOARD where ideas are initially posted and if they start growing and taking root, they become actual alt Dacs
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline yago

• View Profile
Another child board that would be nice to have is "Exchange sites"
http://bitsharestalk.org/donate.html  <---- Donate to the BitShares Forum ----> PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline Bitstrader

• View Profile
The board has already helped me, thanx for listening! glad someone else knows what it is for too  8)

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
newbie board (or newcomer), for some I think its going to be their first time interacting in a forum (myself for example) and even their first time mining or trading (I have yet to make a trade), as a newcomer its kind of safe to post questions somewhere when that place is setup for you, and PTS being the first coin I read about that seemed like a real investment opportunity, it is going to draw a new crowd to crypto currency, I think you will see more users coming in that like me, don't really know where to start, I mean I have seen some (not alot) instruction for mining that seemed a bit difficult for the novice to grasp.

Thank you for your suggestion.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline Bitstrader

• View Profile
newbie board (or newcomer), for some I think its going to be their first time interacting in a forum (myself for example) and even their first time mining or trading (I have yet to make a trade), as a newcomer its kind of safe to post questions somewhere when that place is setup for you, and PTS being the first coin I read about that seemed like a real investment opportunity, it is going to draw a new crowd to crypto currency, I think you will see more users coming in that like me, don't really know where to start, I mean I have seen some (not alot) instruction for mining that seemed a bit difficult for the novice to grasp.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
At that time, I will merge the current "buy PTS", "sell PTS" and "Scam accusations" into one board.

instead of merging them I'd suggest to add them to marketplace as child boards. there will always be people buying and selling stuff through the forum

Great Idea. I agree.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
At that time, I will merge the current "buy PTS", "sell PTS" and "Scam accusations" into one board.

instead of merging them I'd suggest to add them to marketplace as child boards. there will always be people buying and selling stuff through the forum

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
What is technical support for?

Miner, Pool, Wallet (technical) discussions.

Edit: and bugs around the involved softwares

There is a sticky bug reporting topic in the "Mining Issue & Pools" Child board. Miner and pools technical questions are also address in that board.

The future products like keyhotee domainshares and bitshares may need their own child board to address technical support. bytemaster may add them when necessary.