Author Topic: Demo Wallet Live  (Read 10053 times)

Offline Exergy

• View Profile
Quick note to say I used your demo wallet and wanted to say thank you.

For others, it says that it will charge a fee of 10000 to send the 0.2 BTSX, this is incorrect, the fee is only 0.1. I was a bit worried for a sec!

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I just came across this thread, had some BTSX in BTER with no registered account, and figured I'd use your generous method to get one. Thanks so much, puppies! You're a kind soul. Btw my contact name was cryptochief if you were keeping up with that info.

I'm definitely watching the wallet and saw your transaction go through.  I'm glad I could help.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline raynal

• View Profile
I just came across this thread, had some BTSX in BTER with no registered account, and figured I'd use your generous method to get one. Thanks so much, puppies! You're a kind soul. Btw my contact name was cryptochief if you were keeping up with that info.

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile
I made a transaction from the demo wallet to my account. Its been pending for a while now...?

Yeah.    I'm not sure why that happens.   It seems like if you leave the wallet running too long it kinda gets stuck.   I restarted out and put a test transaction through.   Please try again.

Went through; thanks.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
I made a transaction from the demo wallet to my account. Its been pending for a while now...?

Yeah.    I'm not sure why that happens.   It seems like if you leave the wallet running too long it kinda gets stuck.   I restarted out and put a test transaction through.   Please try again.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile

demo wallet testing donation list.

just received one btsx donation form  miumiu..... Thanks  miumiu...............

>> wallet_account_transaction_history dac.twitter

RECEIVED            BLOCK     FROM                TO                  AMOUNT                  MEMO                                        BALANCE                 FEE                 ID     
=============================================================================================================================================================================================
2014-07-23T22:31:01 39220     chinese             dac.twitter         0.00000 BTSX            register dac.twitter as a delegate          0.00000 BTSX            0.00000 BTSX        17c35b0
2014-07-24T22:17:29 45498     miumiu              dac.twitter         1.00000 BTSX            谢谢你                                   1.00000 BTSX            0.00000 BTSX        b164f07
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
Password to access the server (demo/demo) works fine.  Password to demo the wallet?

demo wallet is running @  http://54.191.7.103:8080/.  for public access.

access user: demo
password:demo

wallet password is "176173.com"

i will deposit 10btsx for demo test only. please try not to use more than 0.1 for testing .

in the mean time . account "dac.twitter" accept donation for demo testing purpose(all the donation will release for public testing).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 03:13:36 pm by sfinder »
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline puppies

• View Profile
***EDIT***  Account names are non transferable.  There is no reason to squat names.  You will not be able to sell them later.  You are only wasting your time by doing this.  ***EDIT***

in the mean time http://104.131.238.223:8080 is up and running for your viewing pleasure.  username=demo password=demo walletpass=qwertyuiop.  Please don't change the password.  If someone does change the password please PM me so I can fix it.

**edit** I uploaded a very small amount of BTSX to the wallet.  Feel free to withdraw for registration purposes.  There is about a dollars worth of BTSX on this wallet.  Taking it all won't make you rich.  Please leave some for others/replace what you take.  This is assuming you have the wallet up and running already.  If you need help getting the wallet up and running, please ask for help in another thread.

in order to register your account on your local system.

1) Open your local bitsharesx program and go to my accounts. click your account name.  Click advanced.  Copy your account key.

2) on the web-wallet select my accounts on the left.  select demo-wallet.  Select transfer.  When the transfer page comes up enter .5 in the amount.  then select the green button to the right of the to <contact name> window.  This will bring up a new window.  Enter your desired user name in the top window.  Enter your account key below.  Click OK.  (if the name chosen is already registered on the blockchain its gonna throw an error.  Just pick a new name.  this is not your permanent name.  This is only to fund your wallet.  Enter a short memo like "I like puppies".  Click send.  Count to ten.  Go back to your local wallet.  Yes it is that fast.

3) go to my accounts.  Click your account name.  Click register account in upper right hand corner.  (This is your permanent name, and will also throw an error if you attempt to register something that is already registered)

Alternatively if you are super cool and don't need any of this GUI sissy stuff select the _console button on your local machine and type
Code: [Select]
wallet_list_my_accounts
copy your account key and then on the web-wallet
wallet_add_contact_account <account_name> <account_key>
wallet_transfer .2 BTSX demo-wallet <to_account_name> "I like puppies"
back on your local machine
wallet_account_register <account_name to register> <account name as it shows up in my accounts>

If I have left anything out, or something needs clarification please let me know.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 05:46:47 am by puppies »

Offline bytemaster

thanks, need wallet password to get in though (demo doesn't work)

LOL.. the automatic timeout got it and I don't know the password...
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
thanks, need wallet password to get in though (demo doesn't work)
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline bytemaster

demo wallet is running @ http://54.191.7.103:8080/ http://104.131.238.223:8080.  for public access.

access user: demo
password:demo

***EDIT***  Account names are non transferable.  There is no reason to squat names.  You will not be able to sell them later.  You are only wasting your time by doing this.  ***EDIT***

in the mean time http://104.131.238.223:8080 is up and running for your viewing pleasure.  username=demo password=demo walletpass=qwertyuiop.  Please don't change the password.  If someone does change the password please PM me so I can fix it.

**edit** I uploaded a very small amount of BTSX to the wallet.  Feel free to withdraw for registration purposes.  There is about a dollars worth of BTSX on this wallet.  Taking it all won't make you rich.  Please leave some for others/replace what you take.  This is assuming you have the wallet up and running already.  If you need help getting the wallet up and running, please ask for help in another thread.

in order to register your account on your local system.

1) Open your local bitsharesx program and go to my accounts. click your account name.  Click advanced.  Copy your account key.

2) on the web-wallet select my accounts on the left.  select demo-wallet.  Select transfer.  When the transfer page comes up enter .5 in the amount.  then select the green button to the right of the to <contact name> window.  This will bring up a new window.  Enter your desired user name in the top window.  Enter your account key below.  Click OK.  (if the name chosen is already registered on the blockchain its gonna throw an error.  Just pick a new name.  this is not your permanent name.  This is only to fund your wallet.  Enter a short memo like "I like puppies".  Click send.  Count to ten.  Go back to your local wallet.  Yes it is that fast.

3) go to my accounts.  Click your account name.  Click register account in upper right hand corner.  (This is your permanent name, and will also throw an error if you attempt to register something that is already registered)

Alternatively if you are super cool and don't need any of this GUI sissy stuff select the _console button on your local machine and type
wallet_list_my_accounts
copy your account key and then on the web-wallet
wallet_add_contact_account <account_name> <account_key>
wallet_transfer .2 BTSX demo-wallet <to_account_name> "I like puppies"
back on your local machine
wallet_account_register <account_name to register> <account name as it shows up in my accounts>

If I have left anything out, or something needs clarification please let me know.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 11:53:58 pm by vikram »
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.