Author Topic: Should we contact all the exchanges to add BTSX on?  (Read 8748 times)

merockstar

BTC-E should be the target!

Oh i've missed that trollbox for quite a while! BTCe seems too picky when it comes to listing coins.

I think that's exactly why they would consider listing this one.

EDIT: they aren't that picky, they listed NVC, FTC, and and TRC ffs.

I miss the trollbox too. it's a shame they made it so you have to keep money there to use it, that's what cost them my biz.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:11:32 pm by merockstar »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
BTC-E should be the target!

Oh i've missed that trollbox for quite a while! BTCe seems too picky when it comes to listing coins.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline vikram

I think it might be better when it's a bit more stable

+5%

+1

We are currently working with bter.com to fix issues that they have been noticing.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

merockstar

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
An active campaign aimed at generating exchange listings would benefit BTSX immensely.

The wider listings increase exposure, investors and community members. Right now our surface area is limited.

Polo, bittrex and mintpal dominate the crypto social community.

@jwiz168 file a support ticket and query chat mods. Polo is a great exchange with excellent support!

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Im in doubt with poloniex,  deposit  not reflected in 2 separate incidents. I dont know  what happen to what I deposited . Just be careful

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
If Cryptsy, Bittrex, Vircurex, and Poloniex, etc. see that volume is strong elsewhere, they will add it. Give Big Vern his cut. I can do without Mintpal. It seems to require this awful voting thing, which forces decent coins to compete with trashy ones for supremacy. Cream of the crap, I say. Mint cream. Cream of mint. Cream of crap. Mint crap. However you cut it, there's a lot of crap on Mintpal.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I think it might be better when it's a bit more stable

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
So far, only two Chinese exchanges are supporting BTSX, how about Poloniex, Mintpal...
BTS committee member:jademont