Author Topic: Back to observer, not a poster  (Read 5530 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Respect! Can't wait for 0.00001250 and 0.00000955 to load up a bit more. Highly doubt it will get any cheaper than 0.000008, but you never know with markets.

merockstar

I've appreciated your insights. Just been silent about it.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Which leads to another one of my reason to post this.
You all are brave and believe in BTSX. My 2c are that the current price offers a great level to get in or add to your position.
But be advised, if you do not go and do not actually buy some BTSX, we will probably see my initial expectation come true. And they were 8-15 Mil market cap.

Do what is best for you of course, but understand that the current demand is kind of pathetic!

S II

I concede you are the winner here, I would never have believed it! (Got an order filled at 0.000013 yesterday.)

Offline fuzzy

Simeon, ive always enjoyed reading your posts.  Please do not allow people who disagree with in some way you to keep you from posting.  If it must be that way, then let it be so, but please reconsider.  We all have important roles to play
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

I am nothing, if not follower of your ideas.

The philanthropic advice you offer

For not much, but ridicule

Will forever bewilder me.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I know this will be buried deep under a ton of post before morning, but I will write it anyway.

I was inspired to write this, before turning back to mainly observer (instead of active poster), by those 2 posts:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5982.msg80316#msg80316
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5982.msg80789#msg80789

Firstly, I completed my sale transaction of BTSX by giving the buyer a discount on the negotiated price in exchange for him paying the deference between the negotiated price and the current price of 0.0000160, instead of actual delivery. In other words we turn it from a sale into a bet.

What this means for everybody: (everybody is winning, I hope)
-For me , I get my gains and do not have to import my wallets and then transfer the amounts using software that is still pretty unstable. Additionally I do not have to go to the exchange and buy significant amounts of BTSX. You are right donkeypong , buying such amounts at this point in time will most likely move the price of BTSX up, at least temporarily.
-The other party gets a discount compared to going through with the transaction, as initially negotiated.
-All of you, especially the one that still vote –‘I am buying’ - The ‘whale’ did not move the price up for you. Feel free to go and buy at those low prices!

Which leads to another one of my reason to post this.
You all are brave and believe in BTSX. My 2c are that the current price offers a great level to get in or add to your position.
But be advised, if you do not go and do not actually buy some BTSX, we will probably see my initial expectation come true. And they were 8-15 Mil market cap.

Do what is best for you of course, but understand that the current demand is kind of pathetic!

S II