Author Topic: 1 PTS challenge: When will PTS pass Mastercoin on coinmarketcap?  (Read 2376 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I say 25 July @ 12:00 p.m. UTC. PTS got hammered, but is clawing back. DPOS would be nice.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
when will we reach them again?
or when will they reach us?
1 pts for the closest answer  :P

merockstar

my bad! Idk what I was thinking when I answered this thread (all hyped about BTS-X I guess)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
It has happened! If you can verify that your guess is the closest, then contact me for your reward!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
My original post asks about PTS vs. Mastercoin. BTSX is another story, for another thread. This one's for PTS.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i think it will be released with market cap higher than mastercoin's
+5%
Isn't it already relased ?

Yes but currently with POW ... guess merockstar mentioned the POS version ... doesn't he?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
11    Mastercoin    $ 8,106,154    $ 14.39    619,478 MSC *    $ 1,666    1.45 %    
12    Bytecoin    $ 7,832,360    $ 0.000050    157,511,000,000 BCN    $ 7,517    13.00 %    
13    BitShares-PTS    $ 7,682,915    $ 4.65    1,650,770 PTS    $ 16,100    3.71 %    

From www.coinmarketcap.com is what I think Donkeypong is referring to.  Its what I was referring to.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I'm going to say 3:30PM UTC on the 17th of July.  I think there is a slight bump in pts prices as people purchase to get in on last minute AGS.  I have no idea what Mastercoin will do though. 

I'd like to hear what others think.  I will add 1PTS to Donkeypongs pot.  You will now earn 2PTS for predicting when the market cap of BitShares-PTS passes the market cap of Mastercoin as listed on coinmarketcap.com and proving that to Donkeypong.  When he is satisfied that someone has won, I will transfer the PTS, and post the transaction here.

**changed AM to PM**
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

merockstar

i think it will be released with market cap higher than mastercoin's

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Need a time prediction, too (UTC preferred). Thanks.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
We're getting closer! I'll provide a 1 PTS reward for the best guess...

Guess the correct date and time that Bitshares passes Mastercoin on www.coinmarketcap.com. Winning estimate must be posted here at least 3 hours before your date/time prediction occurs (in other words, no last minute bids--too easy). Play as many times as you want.

If you think you've won, then please provide me with proof (screenshot, charts, etc.). And I'll pay the winner a reward of 1 PTS.

EDIT: Yes, I understand there may be some see-sawing and trading positions. This challenge is for PTS' first pass of MSC, no matter what happens later. Hopefully, it will be the only pass!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:47:20 am by donkeypong »