Author Topic: Is there any timeline for all this?  (Read 2943 times)

Offline Sy

• View Profile
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats

Offline bytemaster

Do you guys have a dev blog or anything? I'd love to be kept up to date on how BTS is going without having to slog through the source code itself.

Whats the ETA right now? 5 months or so?

We have just accelerated our timeline for BTS by hiring several new developers.   Right now this forum is where we will post all updates / status.  So follow the BitShares sub forum for updates.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline 8bit

• View Profile
Do you guys have a dev blog or anything? I'd love to be kept up to date on how BTS is going without having to slog through the source code itself.

Whats the ETA right now? 5 months or so?
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate eightbitA VOTE FOR EIGHTBIT IS A VOTE FOR CRUDE DICK ART

Offline Sy

• View Profile
Roger that, thanks for the answer :)

Oh and dont rush anything, it's done when it's done - was just a bit shocked by the 2 years number but a few month - np.
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats

Offline bytemaster

I've heared that bitshares and co aren't launching before PTS is mined out, that will be in 2 years - true? Would be kinda long till then :D

We are launching as quickly as we can and what ever PTS has been mined at that time will be honored.   There will be many releases over many years so PTS will span our 2 year roadmap. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Sy

• View Profile
I've heared that bitshares and co aren't launching before PTS is mined out, that will be in 2 years - true? Would be kinda long till then :D
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats