Author Topic: Future DACs on the BTSX rewards proposal  (Read 3869 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
You totally missed my point. Information about AGS donations as per the Feb 28th, ALREADY is in the blockchain. I'm not asking for AGS to be liquid on BTSX (Although I asked for it many times in the past it seems there is an issue making that happen) a 3rd party could make that happen though. It's just a question whether anyone would honor it.

All I'm asking is for them to also include information about the final snapshot, and make it so people could decide how much to air drop when creating new assets.

What I'm asking is incentivize rewards to the snapshot automatically for those creating new assets by giving them discount on the asset creation fee.

Isn't this like an obvious one?

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
That would be cool, and it would be especially easy if AGS were made liquid on the BTSX blockchain, right?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I should clarify this is more of a brainstorm than a firm proposal. So if you don't like it - propose an alternative idea. In a brainstorm session there is no right or wrong and no need to get hung up on implementation details until we got something more concrete. I know AGS is not on the chain as an asset. But we could include the data for the last snapshot just like we did the feb 28. Would be nice to not have to reimport over and over again.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 04:26:12 pm by happypatty »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Would it be possible to build in AGS rewards into creation of new assets?

Eg:

create_asset MYASSET 1000000 AGS:20%

Would create 1M shares of MYASSET and automatically reward 20% to AGS holders as of last snapshot.

In other words ability to take a snapshot of another asset on the chain.

As a reward - reduce registration fees based on how much AGS is rewarded.

I mean we could create tools to auto distribute the assets, but we can not reduce the fees without intervention in the protocol.

This will spur innovation as well as reward investors automatically.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 04:26:43 pm by happypatty »