Author Topic: can't add contact sometimes, help~  (Read 1859 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I do not know if this is your problem, but Contacts are not allowed to be created for registered accounts.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline autumn84

• View Profile
try to issue the following command to check  if the public key belongs to one of your account.

wallet_account_list_public_keys <your account name>

looks like you have added this key to other name in your wallet

If I have added the key before, how can I find the account name and remove it?
when I use wallet_list_accounts, there is no account with the key, what should I do?

I have checked as you suggestion,  the public key is not mine, and I checked my operation records, I have added the key before, but I removed it. Is there a bug that the data isn't deleted clearly in some conditions?

Offline crazybit

try to issue the following command to check  if the public key belongs to one of your account.

wallet_account_list_public_keys <your account name>

when I use wallet_list_accounts, there is no account with the key, what shuold I do?

Offline autumn84

• View Profile

when I use wallet_list_accounts, there is no account with the key, what shuold I do?

Offline crazybit

Offline autumn84

• View Profile
sometimes I can't add contact account, my wallet version is 0.2.2, in Ubuntu, can somebody help?

for example:
localtest (unlocked) >>> wallet_add_contact_account  rewardsomebody BTSX6uPc7ZjkyKeHdkkr9wadzYktRn7KKixDbPo3UuDGYGtL1hcsFw
10 assert_exception: Assert Exception
!account_key.valid(): Provided key belongs to another account.
    {}
    th_a  wallet.cpp:1449 add_contact_account

{"account_name":"rewardsomebody","key":"BTSX6uPc7ZjkyKeHdkkr9wadzYktRn7KKixDbPo3UuDGYGtL1hcsFw"}
    th_a  wallet.cpp:1462 add_contact_account

{}
    th_a  common_api_client.cpp:899 wallet_add_contact_account

{"command":"wallet_add_contact_account"}
    th_a  cli.cpp:540 execute_command
localtest (unlocked) >>>
localtest (unlocked) >>>
localtest (unlocked) >>> wallet_list_accounts
NAME (* delegate)                  KEY                                                             REGISTERED            FAVORITE       APPROVED       
hot105                             BTSX6Ep6HFeS67uzqrSZrzwyQpVudntuEG424RfWCv7x1zbjXg6Jb2          NO                    NO             0         
localremote                      BTSX5hzCPsQpBxd81SznNKMsVKzbd1i8YmyC6mVDFShJDLYC4bh5pA          NO                    NO             0         
localtest (unlocked) >>>

but when I use wallet_list_accounts, there is no account with the key "BTSX6uPc7ZjkyKeHdkkr9wadzYktRn7KKixDbPo3UuDGYGtL1hcsFw".