Author Topic: I have a question. Why until now we cannot buy and sell pts and btsx in NA  (Read 3234 times)

Offline onceuponatime

PTS is traded on many exchanges internationally and has been for many months. BTSX just came out and is starting. The Bter exchange, which has it, should be available just about everywhere. Where are you located and does your country block Internet access to some sites?

I am in africa. Could you show me some exchange in Africa which can buy and sell pts and btsx?

I trade on BTER, which is a chinese exchange, even though I'm in North America. That's the beauty of crypto- it's universal.

is it blocked by one of the government's there?

if you need, I'd be happy to act as an escrow service to facilitate person to person trades if all else fails. I know there's another member who has established a reputation whose willing to do that as well, but I can't remember right off hand who it was, but I can search it out if you like.

I think it was Simeon II

merockstar

PTS is traded on many exchanges internationally and has been for many months. BTSX just came out and is starting. The Bter exchange, which has it, should be available just about everywhere. Where are you located and does your country block Internet access to some sites?

I am in africa. Could you show me some exchange in Africa which can buy and sell pts and btsx?

I trade on BTER, which is a chinese exchange, even though I'm in North America. That's the beauty of crypto- it's universal.

is it blocked by one of the government's there?

if you need, I'd be happy to act as an escrow service to facilitate person to person trades if all else fails. I know there's another member who has established a reputation whose willing to do that as well, but I can't remember right off hand who it was, but I can search it out if you like.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Try Cryptsy or Bter.

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Btsx is not a bitcoin fork and uses TITAN which requires a different implementation to support.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

merockstar

BTSX just came out.

Regarding PTS, you guys don't have access to cryptsy or bter or any other exchange?

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile
Please look at the subject. Is there anybody could tell me sth?